• Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World.

News:

I increased the "User online time threshold" today (11/29/2023) so maybe you won't lose so many posts.   Everything is up-to-date and running smoothly. Shoot me a message if you have any comments - Dennis

Main Menu
Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World. Please login.

May 02, 2024, 01:03:25 PM

Login with username, password and session length

Stats
  • Total Posts: 127,327
  • Total Topics: 18,534
  • Online today: 588
  • Online ever: 787
  • (January 22, 2020, 01:11:59 PM)
Users Online
Users: 1
Guests: 593
Total: 594

Thursday

Started by Mugwump, August 01, 2019, 08:15:53 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mugwump

...the 1st day of August...which means the Rockford Swap is next month as the 'swap' season begins anew.... :)
Jon

?Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming ?Wow! What a Ride!? ~ Hunter S. Thompson

waterboy

Dale

I'm not afraid of work.  I can lay down right next to it and go to sleep.

Mugwump

Jon

?Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming ?Wow! What a Ride!? ~ Hunter S. Thompson

Mugwump

Our youngest, Marshall, is 37 yrs old today....I can't even remember 37...geesh
Jon

Ron Sower

...Took Murf to the vet yesterday...He's been really slow and lethargic. The large lump on the side of his face that I thought was an abscessed tooth is a tumor, and vet told us oral tumors are very aggressive. Just weeks.... I'm going to take him to be euthanized...Lucy's taking it really hard because they really had a bond. I feel for her....

...PETS...they become a family member and we love them so much...

...today I'm going to go in and get the results of my MRI on my lower back...
Happy Aquariuming,
Ron

Mugwump

Oh no !....poor Murf......and I feel sorry for you and Lucy.....yes, our animal family members are so hard to lose....
Jon

LizStreithorst

The problem with our pets is that we live longer than they do.  Several years ago my number 1 dog had the same thing and I had to have her put to sleep.  I cried like a baby.

Let us know what your MRI says.  My back is better today, thank God.  I did 2 dogs ran to the feed store and filled the Pemite with gas and ended up spending 3 1/2 dogs worth of money.  Oh well, that's the best I can do and it's enough to keep everyone happy and doing well.  Having the shop in Ellisville was killing me.
Always move forward. Never look back.

Ron Sower

...finished up with Murf yesterday...he went quietly without a peep...we could tell things were moving fast inside his little body...he hardly lifted his head when anyone came into the room he was in...then he would not pee Thursday night or Yesterday morning...Lucy couldn't go with me, she was just too broken up...Stan drove while I held the little fuzzball...it was a little harder for me than I anticipated...I really appreciated the caring, yet not over the top vet...

...I raise my mug to a good little family companion...
Happy Aquariuming,
Ron

Barb

I am sorry Ron, I know he had a great home with you and Lucy. 
Barb

Ron Sower

Quote from: Barb on August 03, 2019, 03:55:05 PM
I am sorry Ron, I know he had a great home with you and Lucy. 
Barb
..thanks...he was pretty spoiled...
Happy Aquariuming,
Ron