• Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World.

News:

I increased the "User online time threshold" today (11/29/2023) so maybe you won't lose so many posts.   Everything is up-to-date and running smoothly. Shoot me a message if you have any comments - Dennis

Main Menu
Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World. Please login.

May 17, 2024, 04:07:55 AM

Login with username, password and session length

Stats
  • Total Posts: 127,355
  • Total Topics: 18,543
  • Online today: 232
  • Online ever: 930
  • (May 15, 2024, 03:08:47 PM)
Users Online
Users: 0
Guests: 168
Total: 168

Tuesday....ok fine...

Started by Mugwump, July 23, 2019, 06:28:26 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mugwump

....a nice cool morn'n......it's nice out there...... :).....

....mow the grass?.....probably....the heavy dew should dry out pretty quickly..... huh
Jon

?Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming ?Wow! What a Ride!? ~ Hunter S. Thompson

LizStreithorst

Today was good for me, too.  I woke up and my back felt better.  What a relief.  I did a dog, dug half the garden.  I wanted to dig the whole thing but I was afraid my back would get bad again.  After that I didn't do much at all.
Always move forward. Never look back.

Mugwump

...we cleaned up the fish room....moved a dble 55 rack with one tank outside for Bob who's coming down for it tomorrow....his daughter's turtle out grew it's present tank......then in the process we just started moving and re-arranging things.....Jan vac'd and it looks pretty damn good all around... |^|..#2 son, Matt, came by and helped haul the tank/stand out to the patio..a big help  |^|

...played with da Sass outside for a bit..putz'd some and now we're chill'n....a guy is stopping by later to get some angels.....then we'll head out for hot fudge sundaes.... :)MMMMmmm :)

...mid/upper 70's today...Hum 58%..dew pt 49degs...light breezes...what a freak'n gorgeous day  |^| :) |^|

Jon

?Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming ?Wow! What a Ride!? ~ Hunter S. Thompson

LizStreithorst

sounds like an excellent day.
Always move forward. Never look back.

Mugwump

Jon