• Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World.

News:

I increased the "User online time threshold" today (11/29/2023) so maybe you won't lose so many posts.   Everything is up-to-date and running smoothly. Shoot me a message if you have any comments - Dennis

Main Menu
Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World. Please login.

May 02, 2024, 12:30:58 PM

Login with username, password and session length

Stats
  • Total Posts: 127,327
  • Total Topics: 18,534
  • Online today: 545
  • Online ever: 787
  • (January 22, 2020, 01:11:59 PM)
Users Online
Users: 0
Guests: 527
Total: 527

Saturday====>

Started by Mugwump, September 01, 2018, 05:36:20 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mugwump

..ok gang, what's happening this Labor Day weekend?
Jon

?Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming ?Wow! What a Ride!? ~ Hunter S. Thompson

Mugwump

...skies are dark as the thorms continue.....sometimes a good dark rain day is perfect..... |^|

Jon

?Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming ?Wow! What a Ride!? ~ Hunter S. Thompson

Mugwump

Jon

Ron Sower

... well, for starters I just finished removing the thermostat in Tweety Bird...It was overheating in low gear and the guys here all said they don't keep them in their Jeeps because they're not needed with the heat here...

...I'll start cleaning up some of the construction mess across the street and start getting it ready to paint the bedroom later in the week...

...then I'll make out auction labels for the plants and fish I'm taking to the meeting tomorrow...I expect a low turnout with it being a holiday weekend and all...
Happy Aquariuming,
Ron

Mugwump

Quote from: Ron Sower on September 01, 2018, 12:01:23 PM
... well, for starters I just finished removing the thermostat in Tweety Bird...It was overheating in low gear and the guys here all said they don't keep them in their Jeeps because they're not needed with the heat here...

...I'll start cleaning up some of the construction mess across the street and start getting it ready to paint the bedroom later in the week...

...then I'll make out auction labels for the plants and fish I'm taking to the meeting tomorrow...I expect a low turnout with it being a holiday weekend and all...

....remember those 'trannie' cooling lines run through the radiator to cool.......why long 1st gear runs...?....hilly/rocky desert?
Jon

LizStreithorst

I had a good customer who is also my carpenter bring his dog today.  We commiserated about our back problems.  When he picked Lily up I showed him my clipper vac and asked him if he knew where I could find a motor for it.  It was a very expensive piece of equipment.  It has been a work horse for 20 years until finally one day it quit.  What it is is a modified whole house vacuum system.  He told me where they could find me a motor.  It's not far from the shop.  Tuesday after work I'll take the motor in to them.  I sure have missed using it.  It's a great blessing when doing a dog with a soft coat like because it make the hair stand up so you can cut it even with very little scissor work afterward.
Always move forward. Never look back.

Mugwump

Quote from: LizStreithorst on September 01, 2018, 01:38:46 PM
I had a good customer who is also my carpenter bring his dog today.  We commiserated about our back problems.  When he picked Lily up I showed him my clipper vac and asked him if he knew where I could find a motor for it.  It was a very expensive piece of equipment.  It has been a work horse for 20 years until finally one day it quit.  What it is is a modified whole house vacuum system.  He told me where they could find me a motor.  It's not far from the shop.  Tuesday after work I'll take the motor in to them.  I sure have missed using it.  It's a great blessing when doing a dog with a soft coat like because it make the hair stand up so you can cut it even with very little scissor work afterward.

..interesting.....sounds like a neat tool.... |^|...
Jon

LizStreithorst

I have worked with out it, but it makes my job so much easier in so much less time that I decided that I can't live without it.

Just 3 eggs today, but more are possible. 
Always move forward. Never look back.

Mugwump

Quote from: LizStreithorst on September 01, 2018, 03:47:08 PM
I have worked with out it, but it makes my job so much easier in so much less time that I decided that I can't live without it.

..All Hail the Lord of the tools..... |^| |^| |^| |^| |^| |^| |^|
Jon

Ron Sower

Quote from: Mugwump on September 01, 2018, 03:49:29 PM
Quote from: LizStreithorst on September 01, 2018, 03:47:08 PM

..All Hail the Lord of the tools..... |^| |^| |^| |^| |^| |^| |^|
...and the egg droppers... |^| |^| |^| |^| |^| |^| |^|
Happy Aquariuming,
Ron