• Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World.

News:

I increased the "User online time threshold" today (11/29/2023) so maybe you won't lose so many posts.   Everything is up-to-date and running smoothly. Shoot me a message if you have any comments - Dennis

Main Menu
Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World. Please login.

May 02, 2024, 10:12:53 PM

Login with username, password and session length

Stats
  • Total Posts: 127,328
  • Total Topics: 18,534
  • Online today: 663
  • Online ever: 787
  • (January 22, 2020, 01:11:59 PM)
Users Online
Users: 0
Guests: 623
Total: 623

Sunday.....;-)

Started by Mugwump, June 24, 2018, 09:45:32 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mugwump

...sun's out and it's warming up quickly now......been putz'n a bit....even caught a little nap......now time to get a few things done.... |^|

What's up gang?..... huh
Jon

?Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming ?Wow! What a Ride!? ~ Hunter S. Thompson

Mugwump

..a fine day here..... |^|...sunny, no as much humidity as forecast, mid 80's.....

..#2 son & family stopped by for a spell....and then some 'fence' talking with our neighbors....and we're putz'n ...... |^|

I think da Sass, and I, will go sit on the deck swing....just made a fresh pot of coffee  :D
Jon

?Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming ?Wow! What a Ride!? ~ Hunter S. Thompson

wsantia1

Getting ready for a T-Storm. huh
Willie

Too Many Fish. Not Enough Tanks.

Mugwump

Quote from: wsantia1 on June 24, 2018, 07:13:55 PM
Getting ready for a T-Storm. huh

....careful out there.........that's the same system we had...it dumps a ton of water in places...
Jon

Ron Sower

... went to AAPE meeting at King Ma's home today...mainly to see his 600g planted tank he's been sending me pictures of....beautiful....over 25 people showed up and nice auction.....mostly plants and I got 3 that I haven't had before....
Happy Aquariuming,
Ron

Mugwump

..25 is nice attendance ..... |^|
Jon

Ron Sower

...so far so good...I posted the bylaws on our FB community page last night and one gal freaked at all the rules! I think we got her calmed down... huh wfwf
Happy Aquariuming,
Ron

Mugwump

Quote from: Ron Sower on June 25, 2018, 12:01:15 PM
...so far so good...I posted the bylaws on our FB community page last night and one gal freaked at all the rules! I think we got her calmed down... huh wfwf

FB ?........what group?..........and there's always a rule drama person..... huh
Jon

Mugwump

...is this the plant club ?
Jon

Ron Sower

....yes, that's what I went to Sunday.....this coming Sunday is the Southwest Aquarist Society...the startup I've become prez of.....
Happy Aquariuming,
Ron