• Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World.

News:

I increased the "User online time threshold" today (11/29/2023) so maybe you won't lose so many posts.   Everything is up-to-date and running smoothly. Shoot me a message if you have any comments - Dennis

Main Menu
Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World. Please login.

May 17, 2024, 03:09:42 AM

Login with username, password and session length

Stats
  • Total Posts: 127,355
  • Total Topics: 18,543
  • Online today: 232
  • Online ever: 930
  • (May 15, 2024, 03:08:47 PM)
Users Online
Users: 0
Guests: 182
Total: 182

OOoooookay...........fine

Started by Mugwump, June 12, 2017, 02:45:07 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mugwump

Jon

?Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming ?Wow! What a Ride!? ~ Hunter S. Thompson

waterboy

LOL It is obviously the center one. That is the only one with a picture on both sides. Both of the others have another picture only on one side.
Dale

I'm not afraid of work.  I can lay down right next to it and go to sleep.

wallace

The one on the right is tilted a bit.
Dan

waterboy

You are right. That must be the difference as the figures are the same.
Dale

I'm not afraid of work.  I can lay down right next to it and go to sleep.

LizStreithorst

lol, I guess I'm not OCD.  I decided that they were all the same and moved on.

Our Water Boy couldn't leave it alone.  Dale, You are are OCD.  (not that there's anything wrong with that)

Dan, how many seconds did it take you to see it?  You're a surveyor.  You're trained to see things that are a bit off.

Mug, Did you spot it?  Who here noticed it and who of us looked at it, decided that they were all the same, and move on?
Always move forward. Never look back.

Mugwump

Quote from: LizStreithorst on June 13, 2017, 02:48:44 PM
lol, I guess I'm not OCD.  I decided that they were all the same and moved on.

Our Water Boy couldn't leave it alone.  Dale, You are are OCD.  (not that there's anything wrong with that)

Dan, how many seconds did it take you to see it?  You're a surveyor.  You're trained to see things that are a bit off.

Mug, Did you spot it?  Who here noticed it and who of us looked at it, decided that they were all the same, and move on?

...they're all the same.....the 'OCD' test was to see if you just get past that fact.......or go in circles?.....
Jon

?Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming ?Wow! What a Ride!? ~ Hunter S. Thompson

LizStreithorst

NO!  Dan is right!  Don't you see it? 

Oh no...I'm starting to feel OCD about responding :o w!w
Always move forward. Never look back.

wsantia1

I looked at them and moved on.
Willie

Too Many Fish. Not Enough Tanks.

wallace

Its a trick question in a way. The more OCD you are, the more time you spend looking at the tiny details instead of taking a step back. And then paranoia sets in, you start thinking they really are the same and you are being tricked into wasting your time. Look at me, compulsively analyzing the stupid thing..lol
Dan

Mugwump

Quote from: wallace on June 13, 2017, 06:48:27 PM
Its a trick question in a way. The more OCD you are, the more time you spend looking at the tiny details instead of taking a step back. And then paranoia sets in, you start thinking they really are the same and you are being tricked into wasting your time. Look at me, compulsively analyzing the stupid thing..lol

LOL.......wanna try again ?

Jon