• Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World.

News:

I increased the "User online time threshold" today (11/29/2023) so maybe you won't lose so many posts.   Everything is up-to-date and running smoothly. Shoot me a message if you have any comments - Dennis

Main Menu
Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World. Please login.

May 04, 2024, 03:28:21 AM

Login with username, password and session length

Stats
  • Total Posts: 127,328
  • Total Topics: 18,534
  • Online today: 615
  • Online ever: 799
  • (May 03, 2024, 03:51:52 PM)
Users Online
Users: 0
Guests: 583
Total: 583

As much as I hate to admit it.....

Started by Mugwump, February 28, 2015, 07:54:18 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mugwump

....being in the Florida Keys sounds pretty good right now...... ;D   The last couple of brutal winters have sucked. We don't even get an Indian spring anymore......

Jon

?Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming ?Wow! What a Ride!? ~ Hunter S. Thompson

PaulineMi

I let my imagination carry me to the front porch swing and can smell the shrimp when Jimmy Buffet sings this verse:

Nibbling on sponge cake
Watching the sun bake
All of those tourists covered in oil
Strumming my six-string
On my front porch swing
Smell those shrimp, hey they're beginning to boil
When you find people who not only tolerate your quirks but celebrate them with glad cries of "Me too!" be sure to cherish them. Because those weirdos are your tribe.  (Sweatpants & Coffee)

Your moron cup is full. Empty it.  (Author unknown)

Mugwump

Good tune.....are you a 'Parrot head'    ;D...lots of them up here when he plays locally....which hasn't been in a while....
Jon

?Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming ?Wow! What a Ride!? ~ Hunter S. Thompson

PaulineMi

Not a Parrot Head...just like his tunes.  ;D
When you find people who not only tolerate your quirks but celebrate them with glad cries of "Me too!" be sure to cherish them. Because those weirdos are your tribe.  (Sweatpants & Coffee)

Your moron cup is full. Empty it.  (Author unknown)

LizStreithorst

I am so very lucky.  Folks in the northern half of the State delt with ice storms and power outtages here lately.  Today it's Spring again.  Highs in the 60's and tomorrow will be even warmer.  Then it turns cold again.  But Spring is coming and will be here sometime next month.
Always move forward. Never look back.

BallAquatics

Quote from: LizStreithorst on February 28, 2015, 01:20:47 PM
But Spring is coming and will be here sometime next month.

20 days, 3 hours and 15 minutes.....  http://days.to/spring/2015

Dennis

GraphicGr8s

Quote from: BallAquatics on February 28, 2015, 02:27:59 PM
Quote from: LizStreithorst on February 28, 2015, 01:20:47 PM
But Spring is coming and will be here sometime next month.

20 days, 3 hours and 15 minutes.....  http://days.to/spring/2015

Dennis

Spring has been cancelled north of the Mason-Dixon.
There is no such thing as MTS.
West coast of the east coast of North America
Personal Image Management Professional
There are very few personal problems that cannot be solved through a suitable application of high explosives.
There are only two types of people. Italians and those that wish they were

LizStreithorst

Always move forward. Never look back.

greydragon

one thing i hated about Florida was opening the door to find an alligator sitting on the front porch waiting for you this happened several times to a friend of mine so she would call me to come and move the six foot beast so she could go to work or to the store. just before i left there my different friend lost her small dog to another alligator. so like they say if you go swimming you might be swimming with several alligators so just be careful

GraphicGr8s

Quote from: greydragon on March 01, 2015, 01:12:35 PM
one thing i hated about Florida was opening the door to find an alligator sitting on the front porch waiting for you this happened several times to a friend of mine so she would call me to come and move the six foot beast so she could go to work or to the store. just before i left there my different friend lost her small dog to another alligator. so like they say if you go swimming you might be swimming with several alligators so just be careful

That sucker woulda been Qued up.
There is no such thing as MTS.
West coast of the east coast of North America
Personal Image Management Professional
There are very few personal problems that cannot be solved through a suitable application of high explosives.
There are only two types of people. Italians and those that wish they were