• Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World.

News:

I increased the "User online time threshold" today (11/29/2023) so maybe you won't lose so many posts.   Everything is up-to-date and running smoothly. Shoot me a message if you have any comments - Dennis

Main Menu
Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World. Please login.

May 04, 2024, 10:59:32 AM

Login with username, password and session length

Stats
  • Total Posts: 127,328
  • Total Topics: 18,534
  • Online today: 615
  • Online ever: 799
  • (May 03, 2024, 03:51:52 PM)
Users Online
Users: 0
Guests: 546
Total: 546

Ed and Mary's place...

Started by Mugwump, February 26, 2015, 03:13:20 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

GraphicGr8s

Quote from: Mugwump on February 27, 2015, 02:42:51 PM
Quote from: GraphicGr8s on February 27, 2015, 02:23:09 PM
Quote from: Mugwump on February 27, 2015, 02:17:01 PM
Quote from: GraphicGr8s on February 27, 2015, 02:11:44 PM
Quote from: Mugwump on February 27, 2015, 12:01:13 PM
Quote from: EdKaz on February 27, 2015, 10:33:55 AM
QuoteI wish you'd taken your camera.

Only ONE camera allowed in my fishroom............MINE  ;D

There are some super secret projects in the works here beyond the curtains that even John doesnt get to see. If he, or anyone else  were to accidentally take a picture of those project tanks.........I would have to send Cousins Vinny and Angelo 8) to his house. LOL

LOL...Oh you mean the ...?????...... ;D.....

Everyone already knows all about those two. Old news. It's the other ones he refers to Jon.

Actually he dropped doing those two and now has moved over to phase two.....I can see the confusion tho....

Phase two was completed two weeks ago and testing has begun on phase two version 3.
I can understand it is hard for the seasoned set here to keep up. :)

I'm sorry that you weren't informed about the further progress beyond phase two version 3. ...but we were sworn to secrecy....I will check and see if your security clearance is still good, then get back to you with the real deal developments, etc....please stay tuned...

Funny. I was concerned about your clearance. But it checks out. It is at Phase 6 version A1-0.3MNO
There is no such thing as MTS.
West coast of the east coast of North America
Personal Image Management Professional
There are very few personal problems that cannot be solved through a suitable application of high explosives.
There are only two types of people. Italians and those that wish they were

Mugwump

Quote from: GraphicGr8s on February 27, 2015, 02:48:06 PM
Quote from: Mugwump on February 27, 2015, 02:42:51 PM
Quote from: GraphicGr8s on February 27, 2015, 02:23:09 PM
Quote from: Mugwump on February 27, 2015, 02:17:01 PM
Quote from: GraphicGr8s on February 27, 2015, 02:11:44 PM
Quote from: Mugwump on February 27, 2015, 12:01:13 PM
Quote from: EdKaz on February 27, 2015, 10:33:55 AM
QuoteI wish you'd taken your camera.

Only ONE camera allowed in my fishroom............MINE  ;D

There are some super secret projects in the works here beyond the curtains that even John doesnt get to see. If he, or anyone else  were to accidentally take a picture of those project tanks.........I would have to send Cousins Vinny and Angelo 8) to his house. LOL

LOL...Oh you mean the ...?????...... ;D.....

Everyone already knows all about those two. Old news. It's the other ones he refers to Jon.

Actually he dropped doing those two and now has moved over to phase two.....I can see the confusion tho....

Phase two was completed two weeks ago and testing has begun on phase two version 3.
I can understand it is hard for the seasoned set here to keep up. :)

I'm sorry that you weren't informed about the further progress beyond phase two version 3. ...but we were sworn to secrecy....I will check and see if your security clearance is still good, then get back to you with the real deal developments, etc....please stay tuned...

Funny. I was concerned about your clearance. But it checks out. It is at Phase 6 version A1-0.3MNO

LOL.....way past that, bro....but hang on....there seems to be some glitches in your history......
as I'm reading your file it says.....YOU DID WHAT?????......LOL...ok, I'll sort it out for you....LOL....I can't believe that you.....LOLOLOLOLOLOL......

Jon

?Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming ?Wow! What a Ride!? ~ Hunter S. Thompson

EdKaz

QuotePhase two was completed two weeks ago and testing has begun on phase two version 3.

Actually as Im getting close and the tweaks are relatively minor now Im on Phase 6 version 4.20.

Oh hell.......... ya'll might as well see a sneak peak, Im Gettin em trademarked, copyrighted, and have genetically mutated em, so they dont reproduce for any one other than me in MY water anyways.

Im gonna be RICH ....RICH I tell ya's !!!!!!

Mugwump

Quote from: EdKaz on February 27, 2015, 03:34:31 PM
QuotePhase two was completed two weeks ago and testing has begun on phase two version 3.

Actually as Im getting close and the tweaks are relatively minor now Im on Phase 6 version 4.20.

Oh hell.......... ya'll might as well see a sneak peak, Im Gettin em trademarked, copyrighted, and have genetically mutated em, so they dont reproduce for any one other than me in MY water anyways.

Im gonna be RICH ....RICH I tell ya's !!!!!!

Where their coffee mugs??...you took the best part away from them....oh well..... ;D
Jon

?Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming ?Wow! What a Ride!? ~ Hunter S. Thompson