• Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World.

News:

I increased the "User online time threshold" today (11/29/2023) so maybe you won't lose so many posts.   Everything is up-to-date and running smoothly. Shoot me a message if you have any comments - Dennis

Main Menu
Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World. Please login.

May 04, 2024, 10:34:23 AM

Login with username, password and session length

Stats
  • Total Posts: 127,328
  • Total Topics: 18,534
  • Online today: 615
  • Online ever: 799
  • (May 03, 2024, 03:51:52 PM)
Users Online
Users: 0
Guests: 539
Total: 539

Ed and Mary's place...

Started by Mugwump, February 26, 2015, 03:13:20 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mugwump

...We drove down rte 23 to their house this morning. It's always a pleasure to be with Ed and Mary.  We chatted a while, talked fish, and everything else you could think of for a bit. Ed's clearing some angels out to make some room....it seemed about every pair he had was raising free swimmers, and those that weren't raising were either cleaning, or spawning as we watched....LOL....looked over a few tanks that he wanted to move the fish out from...then he says...oh, don't forget "the tub"...a large 220 gallon grey cattle water tub......geez Louise !!...it was loaded....and quite the variety too....he says these can go too....I says "sold"....LOL....so instead of just the Koi that we kinda went for....we ended up with buckets loaded with Koi, blacks, pinoy, blushers, blue smokey pariaba, and what not......ya can't crowd the buckets too much, but with five buckets, let's just say we hit the 'mother lode'..... ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D  We'll sort through them for futures, then invite Ed and Mary up to take some back....right Ed??....he he....no, actually we'll just sell sell em off at bargain prices at the next two swaps coming up quickly.....way too many to keep here......thanks Ed.......and now that you have your grow out tub back ..you can let those pairs off their leashes... ;D...
Jon

?Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming ?Wow! What a Ride!? ~ Hunter S. Thompson

LizStreithorst

I wish you'd taken your camera.
Always move forward. Never look back.

EdKaz

QuoteWe'll sort through them for futures, then invite Ed and Mary up to take some back....right Ed??

Uhmmm........... NO

They left with you, no turning back now.................except for that one Juvie koi with one red and one blue eye, and the spangles in the dorsal.......see if you can find that one for me. j/k
I moved a bunch o  fish into the grow out tub............sitting down and looking over the rest of the tanks, doesnt look like I moved a thing :o

Ill let you know when those Koi you were eyeing up start pairing off...........I want to keep a pair or two of them for me..........the rest can go after I get MINE. ;)

It was good to see you and the Lovely Ms Jan again.

BTW........."Brutus" has already been renamed  to "Shamu 2" by sarge.

Mugwump

Quote from: EdKaz on February 26, 2015, 04:46:14 PM
QuoteWe'll sort through them for futures, then invite Ed and Mary up to take some back....right Ed??

Uhmmm........... NO

They left with you, no turning back now.................except for that one Juvie koi with one red and one blue eye, and the spangles in the dorsal.......see if you can find that one for me. j/k
I moved a bunch o  fish into the grow out tub............sitting down and looking over the rest of the tanks, doesnt look like I moved a thing :o

Ill let you know when those Koi you were eyeing up start pairing off...........I want to keep a pair or two of them for me..........the rest can go after I get MINE. ;)

It was good to see you and the Lovely Ms Jan again.

BTW........."Brutus" has already been renamed  to "Shamu 2" by sarge.

Now we're talking... ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D....geez Louise ??...freak'n 'Shamu 2' ???.....LOL...I know he's big but, but but....oh well, just don't swim with him I guess....??......
Jon

?Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming ?Wow! What a Ride!? ~ Hunter S. Thompson

ilroost

Dang it Jon i want to go to Ed's also. It looks like i will be getting a couple weekends off in the near future as work is finally starting to slow down. I have to go to Leclaire Iowa( home of the pickers)  in the morning, then to Mankato Minnesota this weekend until tuesday after that i can get some time off. Going to Eds for sure then.

EdKaz

QuoteI wish you'd taken your camera.

Only ONE camera allowed in my fishroom............MINE  ;D

There are some super secret projects in the works here beyond the curtains that even John doesnt get to see. If he, or anyone else  were to accidentally take a picture of those project tanks.........I would have to send Cousins Vinny and Angelo 8) to his house. LOL

Mugwump

Quote from: EdKaz on February 27, 2015, 10:33:55 AM

There are some super secret projects in the works here beyond the curtains that even John doesnt get to see. If he, or anyone else  were to accidentally take a picture of those project tanks.........I would have to send Cousins Vinny and Angelo 8) to his house. LOL

LOL...Oh you mean the ...?????...... ;D.....
Jon

JC

Oh boy. I better watch where I go when I'm there Sunday!  You better put caution tape up so I know where I'm not allowed. Haha

EdKaz

QuoteLOL...Oh you mean the ...?????...... ;D.....

You have NO idea..........if you did, it would have been short lived and you wouldnt be typing today ;D ;D ;D ;D

QuoteYou better put caution tape up so I know where I'm not allowed.

Oh ....youll know sure enough. The section is well protected. If you cross THE line into super secret territory...... you will feel a chilly tingling sensation.................right before you DISINTEGRATE into dust sized  pieces.

BTW John........did you by chance take my dog home with you. I cant find him anywhere.

Oh $#!^ !!!!!...............You didnt see him go behind "the curtain" did you?

Mugwump

Quote from: EdKaz on February 27, 2015, 01:19:08 PM
QuoteLOL...Oh you mean the ...?????...... ;D.....

You have NO idea..........if you did, it would have been short lived and you wouldnt be typing today ;D ;D ;D ;D

QuoteYou better put caution tape up so I know where I'm not allowed.

Oh ....youll know sure enough.

Nyuk Nyuk Nyuk..... ;D

Jon

GraphicGr8s

Quote from: Mugwump on February 27, 2015, 12:01:13 PM

Everyone already knows all about those two. Old news. It's the other ones he refers to Jon.
There is no such thing as MTS.
West coast of the east coast of North America
Personal Image Management Professional
There are very few personal problems that cannot be solved through a suitable application of high explosives.
There are only two types of people. Italians and those that wish they were

Mugwump

Quote from: GraphicGr8s on February 27, 2015, 02:11:44 PM

Everyone already knows all about those two. Old news. It's the other ones he refers to Jon.

Actually he dropped doing those two and now has moved over to phase two.....I can see the confusion tho....
Jon

LizStreithorst

Is that where you have mine stashed, Ed?
Always move forward. Never look back.

GraphicGr8s

Quote from: Mugwump on February 27, 2015, 02:17:01 PM

Actually he dropped doing those two and now has moved over to phase two.....I can see the confusion tho....

Phase two was completed two weeks ago and testing has begun on phase two version 3.
I can understand it is hard for the seasoned set here to keep up. :)
There is no such thing as MTS.
West coast of the east coast of North America
Personal Image Management Professional
There are very few personal problems that cannot be solved through a suitable application of high explosives.
There are only two types of people. Italians and those that wish they were

Mugwump

Quote from: GraphicGr8s on February 27, 2015, 02:23:09 PM
Quote from: Mugwump on February 27, 2015, 02:17:01 PM

Phase two was completed two weeks ago and testing has begun on phase two version 3.
I can understand it is hard for the seasoned set here to keep up. :)

I'm sorry that you weren't informed about the further progress beyond phase two version 3. ...but we were sworn to secrecy....I will check and see if your security clearance is still good, then get back to you with the real deal developments, etc....please stay tuned...
Jon