• Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World.

News:

I increased the "User online time threshold" today (11/29/2023) so maybe you won't lose so many posts.   Everything is up-to-date and running smoothly. Shoot me a message if you have any comments - Dennis

Main Menu
Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World. Please login.

May 04, 2024, 07:45:00 PM

Login with username, password and session length

Stats
  • Total Posts: 127,329
  • Total Topics: 18,535
  • Online today: 636
  • Online ever: 799
  • (May 03, 2024, 03:51:52 PM)
Users Online
Users: 0
Guests: 601
Total: 601

Cold Saturday

Started by wsantia1, April 08, 2023, 07:39:45 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

wsantia1

Good morning everyone. After a couple of days of surprising 80+ degrees temps I woke up to the temp at 37 degrees. We are now up to 41 degrees but our high temp for today will be only 54F when we should be getting into the upper 60s.

The good news is while we have cloudy skies at the moment we will not have any storms rolling through like we did last weekend.

In addition to the usual fishroom work that I need to do I have to get a start on some housecleaning because I have company coming from out of town on Thursday and staying for the weekend . I won't go crazy cleaning up but I plan to have things in decent shape when they get here.

I can't think of anything else at the moment. Have a great day everyone and I'll check in later.

Willie

Too Many Fish. Not Enough Tanks.

Barb

Good morning Willie, it is cold, windy and raining, for the whole weekend.  What a shock since it was 89, hot and sunny a couple days ago.  Everyone was turning on their AC, not me though.  But I am glad for the rain, really needed it here, just not the 45 degrees it is now.  Warms up Monday.I I have plenty to keep me as busy as I want to be, all weekend.  Never run out of things to do around here, and I know the same goes for all of you!

Everyone have a good weekend, no matter what you are doing, and I did call Liz yesterday, she is doing better.
Barb

LizStreithorst

Good evening, friends.  It went from the 53 when I got up to a high of 75.  It would have been nice if it hadn't been so dreary and humid.

I'm not back to myself yet, but I'm getting there.  At least I got dressed and out of my jammies today.  I had a smoothy for breakfast and my own made from a whole chicken, chicken soup.  It had lots of different vegies, too.  I wasn't hungry, but I made myself eat.  For some reason, both yesterday and today I'm blah in the morning and perk up after WC.    I better be feeling well tomorrow, because tomorrow I will be out of beer, which is OK because I'm not drinking  hardly any, but I will also be out of nicotine either tomorrow or Sunday.  The beer/nicotine store won't be open until Monday.  This will be a disaster.  ;)

Talk to y'all tomorrow :)
Always move forward. Never look back.