• Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World.

News:

I increased the "User online time threshold" today (11/29/2023) so maybe you won't lose so many posts.   Everything is up-to-date and running smoothly. Shoot me a message if you have any comments - Dennis

Main Menu
Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World. Please login.

May 05, 2024, 02:11:46 AM

Login with username, password and session length

Stats
  • Total Posts: 127,329
  • Total Topics: 18,535
  • Online today: 646
  • Online ever: 799
  • (May 03, 2024, 03:51:52 PM)
Users Online
Users: 0
Guests: 545
Total: 545

Rainy Thursday

Started by LizStreithorst, April 06, 2023, 12:55:17 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

LizStreithorst

The rain didn't come until around noon.  It's a steady but gentle rain which is what I was hoping for.  But the thunder is thundering so I won't be surprised if it doesn't start to rain harder soon.

I picked up a stomach bug.  It was terrible last night.  Today I'm pretty drained of energy and except for animal chores I've been staying in bed.  Of course, since I feel rotten all over, my back has decided to enjoy the rottenness  of my condition and hasn't been good to me today.

I had planned on going into town today but it can wait until tomorrow when it will be raining as well,  I need to by more to refill my Tramadol, go to the feed store for a bale of shavings, and get more styrofoam. OOPS I better day Bye.  I need to go sit on the potty again.
Always move forward. Never look back.

wsantia1

Hello Liz and everyone. It is another hot day here with the current temp at 86 degrees. That is hot in these parts at this time of year. The temps will drop to back down to seasonal levels over the weekend.

I had my A/C tune up today and it got good marks so I feel good about that. Otherwise I have been playing around in the fishroom most of the day and everything is looking good down there.

I have nothing else going on so I'll check in with you all tomorrow. Have a great evening everyone.
Willie

Too Many Fish. Not Enough Tanks.

Ron Sower

Hell again!...

Today was a little bit warmer...up to 79... tomorrow will be 82 and by Monday it'll be in the 90s...no more |brr| this year!... |^|

We were so frustrated today trying to get flights to and from  Baltimore for our cruise in May...and trying to find a hotel with our  Hilton club points....but we finally got it all done...

Only 7 orders for today...a little break in the action...

I'm sorry you're have the intestinal troubles, Liz...I hope it's just a 1-day thing...it's good you could take care of your animals though...

I spend a little time in the fishroom today when a fellow came by for plants...he's a regular now for plants and fish...I'm going to have to work on a few tanks that have some algae issues...

Hope you're all having a great sleep...see you here tomorrow...
Happy Aquariuming,
Ron