• Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World.

News:

I increased the "User online time threshold" today (11/29/2023) so maybe you won't lose so many posts.   Everything is up-to-date and running smoothly. Shoot me a message if you have any comments - Dennis

Main Menu
Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World. Please login.

May 04, 2024, 09:43:06 PM

Login with username, password and session length

Stats
  • Total Posts: 127,329
  • Total Topics: 18,535
  • Online today: 636
  • Online ever: 799
  • (May 03, 2024, 03:51:52 PM)
Users Online
Users: 0
Guests: 582
Total: 582

Another Camel-Day-Rolls-Around-Wednesday

Started by Ron Sower, April 05, 2023, 10:58:51 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ron Sower

Hi all...

It's 51 now and going to mid-60s today...sunny and just a breeze right now...last 2 days we had some serious wind...it's interesting that Lucy and I have the Weather Station Ap on our phones and sitting beside each other we can get 2 slightly different reports at the same time...!! huh

I have my weekly plant delivery coming and a few orders to get out this morning...then a person coming for plant pickup this afternoon and one this evening after work...

We're planning a short Bermuda cruise out of Baltimore in May...it'll be my first...I already have my behind-the-ear patches to fight motion sickness!!!...

Willie, did you get your grill pit together?...new grills are fun, once they're assembled...all nice and clean...I put our grill out back once we got the air fryer that we love...I do miss using it, tho...

Bingo was good last night...it's interesting to watch the different ppl win...or miss winning by one number called...I did several fill-in jobs last evening...helped sell tickets, verified winner cards, and assisted with cleanup...

In the middle of the afternoon today I will do some WC on a few tanks...I'm eyeballing the 125g sitting out in our patio area...part of me wants to get rid of it and not mess with it this summer...the other part of me wants to clean it up and raise a strain of guppies this summer to sell in the fall...I won't need to use it for plants like I did last year since I've added so many smaller tanks inside since last summer...

I guess that's all I can think of to write this morning...I'll check in later...good day folks!

Happy Aquariuming,
Ron

wsantia1

Good evening Ron and everyone. I've been busy most of the day so I am just getting online now. Our current temp is 83 degrees and it is sunny with 10 mph winds. Tomorrow is supposed to be even warmer. huh

The funny thing is that the temp has increased 10 degrees in the last hour. I am already running my AC and that is about a month earlier than I usually turn it on.

Ron I didn't get my grill setup yet. There is no real hurry since my grandkids won't be down here for at least another month. As long as I get it done before June come I'll be alright. The worst case scenario means that I will have to dust off my George Foreman grill.

Everything else is ok. I managed to get Kobe out for his last walk before the temps spiked. All he has left to do tonight is pee so that will not be a problem.

Hopefully you all are have a great day.

Willie

Too Many Fish. Not Enough Tanks.

LizStreithorst

Hi everyone.  Ron, you were 1st to post today! ;)

It was great out again today.  I'm glad my house is under the tree which keep it way cooler than if it were in the sun.  We need rain, but they say it will come in in the wee hours and we'll have rain for several days.  It's not supposed to be buckets full, at least at first.  That gives the dry soil time to accept a downpour if we have one.  But today it was a nice enough day that I could wash the sheets and dry them outside, which I love.

It was a good day for my body to.  My back was much better than it has been recently.  I had a couple of things happen that I wish hadn't happened but nothing that would make me not appreciate this great back day.
Always move forward. Never look back.