• Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World.

News:

I increased the "User online time threshold" today (11/29/2023) so maybe you won't lose so many posts.   Everything is up-to-date and running smoothly. Shoot me a message if you have any comments - Dennis

Main Menu
Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World. Please login.

May 05, 2024, 03:40:26 AM

Login with username, password and session length

Stats
  • Total Posts: 127,329
  • Total Topics: 18,535
  • Online today: 646
  • Online ever: 799
  • (May 03, 2024, 03:51:52 PM)
Users Online
Users: 0
Guests: 601
Total: 601

Beautiful Tuesday

Started by wsantia1, April 04, 2023, 08:01:26 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

wsantia1

Let me start by saying I hit the mysterious text delete button and everything went poof.

It is a beautiful start to a gorgeous day here with the current temp at 56 degrees and going up to a high temp of 76F under sunny skies. It will be a little breezy but the breeze will not be higher than 15 mph.

I wasn't feeling well over the weekend but after a good night's sleep I feel great today. Even though I didn't feel well I did the water changes on the Discus tank and I now understand what all of the good Discus people mean when they focus on so many water changes.

Kobe is doing OK but with the hot weather coming up we will be doing a lot of early morning and late night walks or on some days no walks at all. In the case of no walks we will just be confined to my back yard.

This morning I plan to assemble the new grill I bought a couple of weeks ago. Hopefully it doesn't take me too much time to put it together,

Anyway I wish everyone a great day and I'll check in on you all later.
Willie

Too Many Fish. Not Enough Tanks.

LizStreithorst

Good morning my friends.  Willie that mysterious delete button is a huge PITA.  I'm always hitting it.  I'm sure that with me it's my lazy wrists that hit something.  Does your text sometimes get larger or smaller for no reason at all?  That happens to me, too.

After a horrendous back day yesterday, now I feel better.  It's a beautiful day here today, too.  Shawn came down and mowed for me while I was bagging and packing fish.  He also came down Monday to do some small things that I couldn't do.  I'm so lucky to have such good neighbors.  While I was at Boe's dropping off my fish boxes, I scored some killer boxes.  One will be for fish, the other I will break down and put on the garden.

| finally got around to tidying the house this morning.  I did a load of laundry and hung it on the fence.  I discovered when I ran the dishwasher that I need to replace the water pump.  That, I can do myself, but I'm not looking forward to it. 

The left over venison chili I made is warming up on the stove now..  After lunch, I'll head to the garden to plant the dill I got the other day.
Always move forward. Never look back.

Ron Sower

Well, I typed this and didn't hit post this morning!!! ???.....

"Good day folks!...

Yesterday it was 81...today is 62!...windy with clear skies both days...

Yesterday I went to the fashion show put on at our clubhouse...104 ppl there including us 5 men...Stan and I served the meal and desert one other guy was kitchen help, and the other 2 came to please their wives :D...! Miss Lucy was one of the models...

I've started picking and shipping orders every morning now...much easier to do 5-20 at a time than 40-50...I might be picking up another wholesale customer...

Today is bingo day!...I'm not calling anymore, because I can't seem to remember which buttons to push at the right times :-\ ...however...I'll be a verifier, meaning I go and call out the numbers on the card when someone calls out bingo...it's fun for me and not as stressful and I get to work with my buddies!... |^|

I hope everyone has a nice day..."
Happy Aquariuming,
Ron

Barb

Hi everyone, I just typed a whole long message and it disappeared, I am so mad.  Hope you all have a good evening, I had a good day walking and knitting.  Too irritated to rewrite everything.  Dennis, what are we doing wrong?
Barb

LizStreithorst

It happens to me on Simply, too, so I have to blame it on myself.
Always move forward. Never look back.