• Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World.

News:

I increased the "User online time threshold" today (11/29/2023) so maybe you won't lose so many posts.   Everything is up-to-date and running smoothly. Shoot me a message if you have any comments - Dennis

Main Menu
Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World. Please login.

May 04, 2024, 11:49:00 PM

Login with username, password and session length

Stats
  • Total Posts: 127,329
  • Total Topics: 18,535
  • Online today: 636
  • Online ever: 799
  • (May 03, 2024, 03:51:52 PM)
Users Online
Users: 0
Guests: 596
Total: 596

Friday greetings

Started by Barb, March 31, 2023, 07:03:52 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Barb

Good morning friends, this is my 3rd time to type this so I am keeping it short.  Hope you all have a good day, Liz's Pip especially, and have some nice sunny weather   Here it is 50 at 8am, nice and sunny so far.  Finally some warmth and sun.  We all need it so much.

Hope to hear that all is well with everyone reading this and I wish you a good weekend.  Sat. is my first day back working as a Volunteer at the aquarium. 11-5.  I will work at the Invert Pool and the River Otter exhibit.  Will let you know on Sunday how it went.
Barb

wsantia1

Good morning Barb and everyone. All is well here so far. It is currently 55 degrees under partly cloudy skies and climbing up to 66F this afternoon. Rain is in the forecast for this evening and this weekend but the temps will be in the 70s on Saturday and Sunday.

This morning I am doing water changes on all of the tanks. The Discus get their water changes first and then I start doing all of the others because I don't want any mishaps with the Discus tank.

Barb wishing you a great day at the Aquarium and Liz I hope Pip is feeling betting and finally peed. Wishing you all a great day and I'll check on you all later.
Willie

Too Many Fish. Not Enough Tanks.

LizStreithorst

Good morning friends.  It's overcast and somewhat windy here but I don't even think we'll get any rain. Up in Northwest MS are in for another destructive storm.  Considering how many terrible destructive weather we've had all over the country, I've been lucky.  (touching wood)

Pip acts perfectly normal.  She has accepted the cone of shame without any problem.  She's eating and drinking well, and doesn't even limp any more.  I discovered that she can't handle pain well because I think this great turnaround is due to her being on pain drugs.  The thing is, she still hasn't peed.

I was so upset yesterday that I was in no mood to cook the Cha Siu pork I had in marinade for 18 hrs.  I didn't want to leave it in the fridge another 12 hrs.  So I stuck in the freezer.  Now I'm waiting to defrost so I can make it today.

I have a pair of Pitch Blacks who big spawn went free swimming.  The pair next door has a smaller spawn are just on the verge of mutiny.

All I have to do today except for making my Chinese BBQ Pork is to make another couple of boxes.  I have 3 of orders going out tomorrow.
Always move forward. Never look back.

LizStreithorst

I took Pip for the mile run around the neighborhood and she pooped!  Then she ducked behind a small outbuilding where I couldn't see her for no more than 30 seconds.  When she came to me, I felt her pussy and it was damp.  I wish I'd seen the pee so see if there was any blood in it, but I wasn't.  Still, I believe that the crisis has passed.
Always move forward. Never look back.

wsantia1

Quote from: LizStreithorst on March 31, 2023, 11:09:18 AM
I took Pip for the mile run around the neighborhood and she pooped!  Then she ducked behind a small outbuilding where I couldn't see her for no more than 30 seconds.  When she came to me, I felt her pussy and it was damp.  I wish I'd seen the pee so see if there was any blood in it, but I wasn't.  Still, I believe that the crisis has passed.

That's sound like great news Liz.  |^| |^| |^| |^| |^|
Willie

Too Many Fish. Not Enough Tanks.