• Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World.

News:

I increased the "User online time threshold" today (11/29/2023) so maybe you won't lose so many posts.   Everything is up-to-date and running smoothly. Shoot me a message if you have any comments - Dennis

Main Menu
Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World. Please login.

May 03, 2024, 09:37:05 AM

Login with username, password and session length

Stats
  • Total Posts: 127,328
  • Total Topics: 18,534
  • Online today: 642
  • Online ever: 787
  • (January 22, 2020, 01:11:59 PM)
Users Online
Users: 0
Guests: 509
Total: 509

NCAA tourney...

Started by Mugwump, March 21, 2016, 07:09:08 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mugwump

...this is just great basketball....WOW....if you're not watching this, you're missing out on some of the best sports to be found...
Jon

?Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming ?Wow! What a Ride!? ~ Hunter S. Thompson

wsantia1

I've been watching just about all weekend. |^| |^| |^| |^| |^|
Willie

Too Many Fish. Not Enough Tanks.

Mugwump

...dayam...........the ACC has half the 'elite eight'..... huh
Jon

?Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming ?Wow! What a Ride!? ~ Hunter S. Thompson

BillT

I am kinda surprised Oregon is still in there.
I had not paid much attention to them most of the year.

wsantia1

Quote from: Mugwump on March 26, 2016, 08:38:06 AM
...dayam...........the ACC has half the 'elite eight'..... huh

And 2 of them are former Big East teams. With Villanova the Big East would have had 3 Big East teams and the ACC only two. ::)
Willie

ilroost

The big ten is done, so am i

Ron Sower

Come on Virginia!!!  Go Cavs...!
Happy Aquariuming,
Ron

wsantia1

It's funny that as bad as I am doing in the 2 brackets that I filled out, I am still alive with Villanova going all the way. huh lol  |^| |^| |^|
Willie

Mugwump

...it'll be No. Car vs Oklahoma............even tho I like 'Nova' too.....perhaps they can pull it off to... huh
Jon

wsantia1

Quote from: Mugwump on April 02, 2016, 07:43:16 AM
...it'll be No. Car vs Oklahoma............even tho I like 'Nova' too.....perhaps they can pull it off to... huh

I have Nova alive in the 2 brackets that I did fill out. I will be sticking with them. Oklahoma looks very tough for them to beat tho.
Willie

Mugwump

Quote from: wsantia1 on April 02, 2016, 08:28:11 AM

I have Nova alive in the 2 brackets that I did fill out. I will be sticking with them. Oklahoma looks very tough for them to beat tho.

I remember some great 'Nova'/Temple games......last time I was in the Philly area I had a chance to go to one.....insane...
Jon

wsantia1

Quote from: Mugwump on April 02, 2016, 08:50:33 AM

I remember some great 'Nova'/Temple games......last time I was in the Philly area I had a chance to go to one.....insane...

Nova by 41 points. Wow! |^| |^| |^| |^| |^|
Willie

Mugwump

Quote from: wsantia1 on April 02, 2016, 06:48:24 PM

I know....freak'n amazing!!!!!...WTF  huh
Jon

wsantia1

Quote from: Mugwump on April 02, 2016, 07:57:48 PM
Quote from: wsantia1 on April 02, 2016, 06:48:24 PM

I know....freak'n amazing!!!!!...WTF  huh

They are going wild out here.  Especially at the Buffalo Wild Wings up the street. lol
Willie

Mugwump

No. Carolina vs 'Nova'.......should be an interesting game for sure...
Jon