• Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World.

News:

I increased the "User online time threshold" today (11/29/2023) so maybe you won't lose so many posts.   Everything is up-to-date and running smoothly. Shoot me a message if you have any comments - Dennis

Main Menu
Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World. Please login.

May 01, 2024, 09:23:55 PM

Login with username, password and session length

Stats
  • Total Posts: 127,326
  • Total Topics: 18,533
  • Online today: 545
  • Online ever: 787
  • (January 22, 2020, 01:11:59 PM)
Users Online
Users: 0
Guests: 511
Total: 511

MMMMmmmm-->

Started by Mugwump, August 03, 2016, 09:10:17 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mugwump

Jon

?Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming ?Wow! What a Ride!? ~ Hunter S. Thompson

BallAquatics

I quenched my bacon jones just a few days ago.  Bacon and eggs for breakfast...  thought I'd cook the whole package and eat half one day and then save the rest for later...  by the time I was cooking the second half, I'd eaten the first half.  While finishing up, I thought, you pig, you just ate a pound of bacon!!!  LOL  I'm NOT a pig...  it was only a 12 oz package!  LOL

Dennis

wsantia1

Bacon is one of my all time favorite foods. |^| |^| |^| |^| |^|
Willie

Too Many Fish. Not Enough Tanks.

wallace

I could easily commit slow motion suicide with bacon, but my wife does most of the shopping.

Dan

Mugwump

They make a pre-cooked bacon now that comes in pkgs of 15-18 slices....very reasonable too..resealable....and you can nuke 6-8 slices between two paper towels in 20secs....and we find it dang good too....quick and easy for having those blt's when ya want 'em....no pan involved....

..our local chain Schnucks has the pks for around $3.....no refrig needed til opened.....and better than the big brands too...
Jon

?Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming ?Wow! What a Ride!? ~ Hunter S. Thompson

BallAquatics

Quote from: Mugwump on August 03, 2016, 03:41:49 PM
....and you can nuke 6-8 slices between two paper towels in 20secs....

I need that bacon grease I get from pan frying.   ;)

Dennis

Mugwump

Quote from: BallAquatics on August 03, 2016, 04:55:08 PM
Quote from: Mugwump on August 03, 2016, 03:41:49 PM
....and you can nuke 6-8 slices between two paper towels in 20secs....

I need that bacon grease I get from pan frying.   ;)

Dennis

...they have the grease when you nuke em....without the cleanup... ;D...........of course, you have to but reg. bacon when ya need the grease for cook'n fresh green bean w/ onion in it too....MMMMmmmm.....green bean dinner.... |^| |^| |^|
Jon

Mugwump

...I love corned beef....and this was sooooo good... |^| |^| |^| |^| |^| |^| |^| |^|
Jon