• Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World.

News:

I increased the "User online time threshold" today (11/29/2023) so maybe you won't lose so many posts.   Everything is up-to-date and running smoothly. Shoot me a message if you have any comments - Dennis

Main Menu
Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World. Please login.

May 04, 2024, 05:26:08 PM

Login with username, password and session length

Stats
  • Total Posts: 127,329
  • Total Topics: 18,535
  • Online today: 636
  • Online ever: 799
  • (May 03, 2024, 03:51:52 PM)
Users Online
Users: 0
Guests: 597
Total: 597

Friday===>

Started by Mugwump, February 07, 2020, 04:50:59 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mugwump

.....Not sure what's going on today.....I'd better check the calendar  huh
Jon

?Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming ?Wow! What a Ride!? ~ Hunter S. Thompson

wsantia1

I've got errands to run this morning and then this afternoon I go pick up my registration for a 5K walk/run that I am participating in tomorrow.

I will be walking and since I generally walk over 5 miles a day this will be a piece of cake. We will get food and chocolate afterwards.

https://www.dtcc.edu/about/news/events/chocolate-5k
Willie

Too Many Fish. Not Enough Tanks.

Mugwump

Quote from: wsantia1 on February 07, 2020, 05:04:22 AM
I've got errands to run this morning and then this afternoon I go pick up my registration for a 5K walk/run that I am participating in tomorrow.

I will be walking and since I generally walk over 5 miles a day this will be a piece of cake. We will get food and chocolate afterwards.

...that looks like a fun day tomorrow.....they had me at chocolate....LOL
Jon

?Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming ?Wow! What a Ride!? ~ Hunter S. Thompson

Ron Sower

Quote from: Mugwump on February 07, 2020, 06:01:27 AM
Quote from: wsantia1 on February 07, 2020, 05:04:22 AM

...that looks like a fun day tomorrow.....they had me at chocolate....LOL
...yeh...I caught that "chocolate bribe" too!...
Happy Aquariuming,
Ron

Ron Sower

...picking up around here this morning.....at noon a fellow from old hood in WA coming by to visit while he's traveling thru the area...

...I wanted to get the fan/light up in my room today, but don't think that's going to happen with the fellow coming by...

...i guess I'll pay a couple bills and then do a little SAS stuff...
Happy Aquariuming,
Ron

Mugwump

Quote from: Ron Sower on February 07, 2020, 10:14:51 AM
...picking up around here this morning.....at noon a fellow from old hood in WA coming by to visit while he's traveling thru the area...

...I wanted to get the fan/light up in my room today, but don't think that's going to happen with the fellow coming by...

...i guess I'll pay a couple bills and then do a little SAS stuff...

...Hell....have him help you.....LOL....
Jon

Mugwump

...been a nice day....sunny but cold......most tolerable  |^|
Jon

LizStreithorst

Same weather here, but I imagine our opinions of "not too cold" differ. 

It was a good day here.  I did a couple of dogs from 0:30 to noon, then I ran to the store for a few little things.  After I did that, I had lunch, a half hour back rest on bed with the dogs.  Then WC and now I'm waiting for the debates to come on.  I listen to all that political stuff.  Both sides.  I don't always like it, but I consider it my civic duty. huh
Always move forward. Never look back.

LizStreithorst

I forgot...My new Pitch Black Ram pair just spawned.  They're very young so I'm not expecting much.  Can't help but get my hopes up, though.
Always move forward. Never look back.