• Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World.

News:

I increased the "User online time threshold" today (11/29/2023) so maybe you won't lose so many posts.   Everything is up-to-date and running smoothly. Shoot me a message if you have any comments - Dennis

Main Menu
Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World. Please login.

May 04, 2024, 04:02:02 PM

Login with username, password and session length

Stats
  • Total Posts: 127,328
  • Total Topics: 18,534
  • Online today: 636
  • Online ever: 799
  • (May 03, 2024, 03:51:52 PM)
Users Online
Users: 0
Guests: 569
Total: 569

Gotta ask...

Started by Mugwump, February 05, 2020, 06:06:00 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mugwump

Hey Ron, why are you taking down ceiling fans?.....we love 'em...much easier to feel cooler in the house in summer with them on...ie higher thermostat settings can be used....reverse the fan's for winter too, if ya want....

..but some folks don't like all the air movement ?
Jon

?Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming ?Wow! What a Ride!? ~ Hunter S. Thompson

Ron Sower

Quote from: Mugwump on February 05, 2020, 06:06:00 AM
Hey Ron, why are you taking down ceiling fans?.....we love 'em...much easier to feel cooler in the house in summer with them on...ie higher thermostat settings can be used....reverse the fan's for winter too, if ya want....

...I know what you're saying, Mugs, but...Lucy found some chandeliers on Marketplace that were all 3 the same style...they look really nice...but didn't have fans attached...

...I love ceiling fans...but the one in my room is totally ugly and outdated...so I'm replacing it with the one from the game room...
Happy Aquariuming,
Ron

Mugwump

Quote from: Ron Sower on February 05, 2020, 09:18:37 AM
Quote from: Mugwump on February 05, 2020, 06:06:00 AM

...I know what you're saying, Mugs, but...Lucy found some chandeliers on Marketplace that were all 3 the same style...they look really nice...but didn't have fans attached...

...I love ceiling fans...but the one in my room is totally ugly and outdated...so I'm replacing it with the one from the game room...

..Ah gotcha.... huh
Jon

?Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming ?Wow! What a Ride!? ~ Hunter S. Thompson

Ron Sower

...here are the 3 done so far...sorry about the blurry second pic...
Happy Aquariuming,
Ron

Mugwump

Jon

LizStreithorst

Very nice lights.  Didn't all that working over your head hard for you?  I'd love new lights but I need fan along with it.  I'd change mine out in three rooms if doing the overhead work didn't kill me.
Always move forward. Never look back.

Ron Sower

Quote from: LizStreithorst on February 06, 2020, 09:35:51 AM
Very nice lights.  Didn't all that working over your head hard for you?  I'd love new lights but I need fan along with it.  I'd change mine out in three rooms if doing the overhead work didn't kill me.
...Yes the overhead works causes me to hurt...almost any work does!...but i take a day between the stuff that hurts me most and it kinda works out...

..I have a feeling Lucy might wish she had a fan in her room come summer time...!!!
Happy Aquariuming,
Ron