• Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World.

News:

I increased the "User online time threshold" today (11/29/2023) so maybe you won't lose so many posts.   Everything is up-to-date and running smoothly. Shoot me a message if you have any comments - Dennis

Main Menu
Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World. Please login.

May 04, 2024, 04:25:53 PM

Login with username, password and session length

Stats
  • Total Posts: 127,328
  • Total Topics: 18,534
  • Online today: 636
  • Online ever: 799
  • (May 03, 2024, 03:51:52 PM)
Users Online
Users: 0
Guests: 584
Total: 584

Tuesday things

Started by Mugwump, February 04, 2020, 05:03:01 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mugwump

....nothing much planned for today tho Jan has a last follow up appt. on her right eye.....the next week they'll will do her left eye.....she really enjoys seeing much better now with the one done and proudly exclaims "look I can read this now" all the time.... :)...
Jon

?Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming ?Wow! What a Ride!? ~ Hunter S. Thompson

wsantia1

Quote from: Mugwump on February 04, 2020, 05:03:01 AM
....nothing much planned for today tho Jan has a last follow up appt. on her right eye.....the next week they'll will do her left eye.....she really enjoys seeing much better now with the one done and proudly exclaims "look I can read this now" all the time.... :)...

THe great news on Jan. |^| |^| |^| |^| |^|
Willie

Too Many Fish. Not Enough Tanks.

wsantia1

Need to get busy with this housework. I haven't done much in here except run the dishwasher. When not cleaning I will be putzing in the fishroom.
Willie

Too Many Fish. Not Enough Tanks.

BallAquatics

Good to hear Jan is doing well.  When my Dad had it done, he said he could see better than he had in twenty years!

Dennis

LizStreithorst

I've been needing this for so long.  It's wonderful to here all the good reports from folks who have had it done.
Always move forward. Never look back.

ghonk

My sister-in-law had cataracts in both eyes,was  blind in one eye. 
Her insurance would not cover the operations,she had no savings so she was shit out of luck.

She tried to get medical assistance,nope,they said she made to much money.

Luckily she was able to get new insurance and they covered it. 
And though my lack of education hasn't hurt me none.
I can read the writing on the wall.
Paul Simon

Mugwump

Well....we're off the the doc's here soon....my just grab lunch/dinner on the way home... huh
Jon

?Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming ?Wow! What a Ride!? ~ Hunter S. Thompson

Ron Sower

...hope all goes well at the doc's, Mugs...

...Lucy got home last night...

...we've been sitting together in the L. R. and she gets up to start figuring out what to do with some of the still-unpacked-boxes...then made the mistake of opening one with a bunch of old photos....so guess what we've been doing for the last hour?...yep...reminiscing...!

... gonna take down the fan in her room today and have it ready to take to friend in the old hood tomorrow...I'm still going to be there every first Monday and First Thursday to work on the cooking teams those days til the season's over....I miss my group of friends there pretty much...this hood isn't as open and drop-in-like...

...If it works out okay I'll go ahead and put up her chandelier in there this afternoon...
Happy Aquariuming,
Ron

LizStreithorst

That's a nice story, Ron.  Made me smile.
Always move forward. Never look back.

Ron Sower

Quote from: LizStreithorst on February 04, 2020, 01:20:14 PM
That's a nice story, Ron.  Made me smile.
...we've had good times...bad times....happy times...sad times...and in-between-times...and they're all our times...and in the end that's what we have...that's what made us the pair we are...mic drop!
Happy Aquariuming,
Ron

Ron Sower

...took Lucy's Tiffany fan down...got on a roll and replaced with the chandelier she loved...

...been re-bagging a load of bags I got in from Ken's...I repack them in 25s for our "store" table" at our club meetings...easy job while watching tv or listening to music...
Happy Aquariuming,
Ron

Mugwump

Jon