• Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World.

News:

I increased the "User online time threshold" today (11/29/2023) so maybe you won't lose so many posts.   Everything is up-to-date and running smoothly. Shoot me a message if you have any comments - Dennis

Main Menu
Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World. Please login.

May 05, 2024, 02:35:37 AM

Login with username, password and session length

Stats
  • Total Posts: 127,329
  • Total Topics: 18,535
  • Online today: 646
  • Online ever: 799
  • (May 03, 2024, 03:51:52 PM)
Users Online
Users: 0
Guests: 588
Total: 588

Monday, Monday....

Started by Mugwump, February 03, 2020, 05:14:15 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mugwump

....dragging a bit this morning....stayed up and watched the game....a pretty good game too.....but when I get my butt in gear I'll do water changes.....or something  huh
Jon

?Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming ?Wow! What a Ride!? ~ Hunter S. Thompson

Ron Sower

...woke up early again... >:(...so I might as well get my day going....bunch of follow up work to do for the club...We had our board meeting one hour prior to swap set up yesterday...man!...we got a lot done with that deadline hanging over us...i felt like i was the engineer on a European fast train.... :D

...an old friend from the Seattle club will be in town today,,,he's a flight attendant for Alaska Air...I'm going to meet him at his hotel and we're gonna have lunch together...it will be good to catch up...

...Lucy gets back around 6 tonight...it will be nice to have her home...although I do like a couple days on my own occasionally...I can say that here,,,she knows it...!
Happy Aquariuming,
Ron

Mugwump

..you know last night was the first Super Bowl in many, many years that I've watched.....hell, the first football game I've seen all the way through in very, very, very many years....it was a great game too.... :)

Jon

?Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming ?Wow! What a Ride!? ~ Hunter S. Thompson

wsantia1

Quote from: Mugwump on February 03, 2020, 08:47:19 AM
..you know last night was the first Super Bowl in many, many years that I've watched.....hell, the first football game I've seen all the way through in very, very, very many years....it was a great game too.... :)

I thought it was a great game too. I missed the halftime show to take Kobe for his final walk.
Willie

Too Many Fish. Not Enough Tanks.

Mugwump

....a little nap helps a lot.... |^| :) |^|
Jon

Mugwump

...water changes done....split some fry up to a bigger tank.....got a big load of wash done...and ran an errand......about it for today.....time to chill  ;)
Jon

wsantia1

Quote from: Mugwump on February 03, 2020, 03:46:45 PM
...water changes done....split some fry up to a bigger tank.....got a big load of wash done...and ran an errand......about it for today.....time to chill  ;)

Did some water changes on the Koi wiggler tank. Only half of the eggs were viable but that's good enough for me. Cleaned up the Plat wiggler tanks a bit too. Only about 10 eggs turned white and it's a good sized spawn.
Willie

Too Many Fish. Not Enough Tanks.

Mugwump

Quote from: wsantia1 on February 03, 2020, 05:15:12 PM
Quote from: Mugwump on February 03, 2020, 03:46:45 PM

Did some water changes on the Koi wiggler tank. Only half of the eggs were viable but that's good enough for me. Cleaned up the Plat wiggler tanks a bit too. Only about 10 eggs turned white and it's a good sized spawn.

....... |^| |^| |^| |^| |^| |^| |^| |^| |^| |^| |^|

Jon

BallAquatics

Beautiful day here.  Yard work and 3 hours on the bike.  I hurt all over LOL   :P

Dennis

LizStreithorst

It was beautiful here too but I was mostly inside.  Still, my day was very exciting.  I finally bought and paid for my fancy ass expensive fertile chicken eggs eggs.  I bought two different breeds because one is self sexing at hatching.

A Dutch Ram spawned and I'm all set up for artificial raising them.  A pair of Pitch Black Rams and a pair of EBRs are on the way from a highly respected breeder.  They'll be here Wed.  These come from parent raisers so if I can't do it with them, I'm just doing something wrong. 

I have so much to look forward to I am beyond myself.
Always move forward. Never look back.

LizStreithorst

Quote from: LizStreithorst on February 03, 2020, 08:41:37 PM
It was beautiful here too but I was mostly inside.  Still, my day was very exciting.  I finally bought and paid for my fancy ass expensive fertile chicken eggs eggs.  I bought two different breeds because one is self sexing at hatching.

A Dutch Ram spawned and I'm all set up for artificial raising them.  A pair of Pitch Black Rams and a pair of EBRs are on the way from a highly respected breeder.  They'll be here Wed.  These come from parent raisers so if I can't do it with them, I'm just doing something wrong. 

I have so much to look forward to I am beyond myself.

But it's a more pleasurable when you do things you enjoy.  I'm glad you had a good time, Dennis.
Always move forward. Never look back.

BallAquatics

Thanks Liz.  It sounds like you are having a great time too!

Dennis