• Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World.

News:

I increased the "User online time threshold" today (11/29/2023) so maybe you won't lose so many posts.   Everything is up-to-date and running smoothly. Shoot me a message if you have any comments - Dennis

Main Menu
Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World. Please login.

May 04, 2024, 10:40:35 PM

Login with username, password and session length

Stats
  • Total Posts: 127,329
  • Total Topics: 18,535
  • Online today: 636
  • Online ever: 799
  • (May 03, 2024, 03:51:52 PM)
Users Online
Users: 0
Guests: 573
Total: 573

Sunday==>

Started by Mugwump, February 02, 2020, 04:21:44 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mugwump

..I have no idea what's happening today......guess we'll just take it as it comes along... |^|
Jon

?Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming ?Wow! What a Ride!? ~ Hunter S. Thompson

Mugwump

Oh...and we didn't win the Lotto last night  huh...bummer
Jon

?Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming ?Wow! What a Ride!? ~ Hunter S. Thompson

wsantia1

I will be relaxing for today. I may putz a bit in the fishroom as I have spawns to watch over.

I need to hit the freezer early to take out something for dinner. If not I will need to run to the supermarket to get a nice cut of meat.
Willie

Too Many Fish. Not Enough Tanks.

LizStreithorst

I want to add a couple of manifolds with air valves to my system today, but I'm going to wait until it warms up more.  I'll have to borrow a 9/32" drill bit from my neighbor and I don't want to make him walk out in the cold to his shop to find it for me.  It's time again for WC on the tanks in the office.  I want ti to get a bit warmer for that, too since I have to go outside to suck on the hose to start the syphon.  Then, if I'm still in the mood to do stuff, I'll either sweep, vacuum the house or clean up the fish room.
Always move forward. Never look back.

Mugwump

Alas, a trip to 'wallyworld' is necessary today....... huh....oh joy
Jon

BallAquatics

Quote from: Mugwump on February 02, 2020, 09:07:58 AM
Alas, a trip to 'wallyworld' is necessary today....... huh....oh joy

LOL, fortunately, I don't need to go to 'wallyworld' for the next 3 days, but then it's back at it on Wednesday.  LOL

Dennis

Mugwump

Jon