• Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World.

News:

I increased the "User online time threshold" today (11/29/2023) so maybe you won't lose so many posts.   Everything is up-to-date and running smoothly. Shoot me a message if you have any comments - Dennis

Main Menu
Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World. Please login.

May 04, 2024, 08:31:34 PM

Login with username, password and session length

Stats
  • Total Posts: 127,329
  • Total Topics: 18,535
  • Online today: 636
  • Online ever: 799
  • (May 03, 2024, 03:51:52 PM)
Users Online
Users: 0
Guests: 543
Total: 543

Thursday things..>

Started by Mugwump, January 30, 2020, 04:14:47 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mugwump

...Jan' has a Dr's appt later on this morning....then  huh...some fish room putz'n.... huh
Jon

?Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming ?Wow! What a Ride!? ~ Hunter S. Thompson

wsantia1

Fishroom putzing and maybe a water change. I'm off to a slow start so we shall see how the rest of the day goes. I may just putz today and do water changes tomorrow. huh
Willie

Too Many Fish. Not Enough Tanks.

LizStreithorst

To the LPS to deliver stuff and pick up other stuff.  I might as well stop by the feed store on the way home.  I'm not low on anything ATM but I might as well stock up while I have some money in my pocket.
Always move forward. Never look back.

Ron Sower

...waiting for the Mediacom technician to come this morning and try to get our internet modem working properly...it keeps dropping the signal almost once a day and we have to go reset it and then reboot the computers...this will be the second service trip since we had it installed a month ago... huh

...while waiting on technician, I'll assemble 2 tall bar stools we found on Marketplace yesterday...they will work nicely at a kitchen bar we have now...

...dental appointment this afternoon at 2...
Happy Aquariuming,
Ron

Mugwump

..Ok gang....we're headed out to Jan's follow up appt......hold da fort....LOL
Jon

?Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming ?Wow! What a Ride!? ~ Hunter S. Thompson

LizStreithorst

How'd it go, Mug? 

I had a lovely time today.  Visiting Pet Palace always make me happy.  We like one another so much that we give each other little gifts.  Twee and I have good talks about fish stuff and personal stuff while she's working.

I came home with everything I need to make my artificial raising project with the Rams.  This is a new challenge for me I'm excited for the pair to spawn again.

Mugwump

...all is going very good....Dr said she's doing wonderful so far....it's still healing up some but that goes quick....real quick  :).....Jan says the difference in just the right eye is unbelievable..she can't wait to do the left eye now....
Jon

Ron Sower

Quote from: Mugwump on January 30, 2020, 04:07:35 PM
...all is going very good....Dr said she's doing wonderful so far....it's still healing up some but that goes quick....real quick  :).....Jan says the difference in just the right eye is unbelievable..she can't wait to do the left eye now....
|^| |^| |^| |^|
Happy Aquariuming,
Ron

LizStreithorst

That's great for me to hear.  More so for Jan and you.