• Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World.

News:

I increased the "User online time threshold" today (11/29/2023) so maybe you won't lose so many posts.   Everything is up-to-date and running smoothly. Shoot me a message if you have any comments - Dennis

Main Menu
Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World. Please login.

May 18, 2024, 03:50:44 AM

Login with username, password and session length

Stats
  • Total Posts: 127,357
  • Total Topics: 18,543
  • Online today: 47
  • Online ever: 930
  • (May 15, 2024, 03:08:47 PM)
Users Online
Users: 0
Guests: 42
Total: 42

Monday===>

Started by Mugwump, December 23, 2019, 06:07:07 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mugwump

.......Whatcha doin today folks?.....we're putting the finishing touches on our family get together tomorrow......need to run a couple errands then we're done  |^|
Jon

?Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming ?Wow! What a Ride!? ~ Hunter S. Thompson

wsantia1

Packing for a trip, water changes and air frying some chicken wings are on my agenda today. Hopefully I can get it all done.
Willie

Too Many Fish. Not Enough Tanks.

waterboy

Our son got an Air Fryer and has been using it.  It seems like just an extra piece of junk sitting around to me, but I haven't used it for anything yet.
Dale

I'm not afraid of work.  I can lay down right next to it and go to sleep.

Mugwump

Quote from: waterboy on December 23, 2019, 09:31:35 AM
Our son got an Air Fryer and has been using it.  It seems like just an extra piece of junk sitting around to me, but I haven't used it for anything yet.

..#1 son's family has one....works great.....they even make fries to snack on all the time...
Jon

?Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming ?Wow! What a Ride!? ~ Hunter S. Thompson

Mugwump

..we're ready for everybody..... :) |^| :)
Jon

Mugwump

..unless there's a miracle.....no white Christmas for us this year.....insted it'll be mid 50's.......
Jon

Mugwump

Well ...night all....time to read a spell....a lomg day coming up tomorrow  :)
Jon

Ron Sower

Went over to the new home today and met couple guys to do some work around there for me...got shelves up in the shed...put most of the boxes marked "shed" on them....later will take all the stuff out and put them in the work bench and into totes that fit the shelves...had the park maintenance come and repair a leak caused when they replaced a cutoff to the bathroom sink....now we'll see it the park is going to replace the ruined laminate floor in there...

Came home and did more packing...then....played poker tonight and won some nickel/dime money again...I got good at bluffing tonight and last week...!
Happy Aquariuming,
Ron