• Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World.

News:

I increased the "User online time threshold" today (11/29/2023) so maybe you won't lose so many posts.   Everything is up-to-date and running smoothly. Shoot me a message if you have any comments - Dennis

Main Menu
Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World. Please login.

May 08, 2024, 01:53:36 PM

Login with username, password and session length

Stats
  • Total Posts: 127,335
  • Total Topics: 18,538
  • Online today: 380
  • Online ever: 799
  • (May 03, 2024, 03:51:52 PM)
Users Online
Users: 0
Guests: 356
Total: 356

I got a call from my sister....

Started by Ron Sower, October 11, 2015, 09:34:24 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ron Sower

...in Richmond Va late last night. She called to let me know that our dear sweet Mother had died a few minutes earlier of cardiac arrest. She finally got her cure for that awful Alzheimer's dementia; the only one so far. This is one of those times that's bitter sweet. She had progressed to the point that she couldn't put 2 words together, much less make a sentence. When I saw her this past Spring, we just sat together and held hands....always a good way to communicate love. She was loved very much by each of us 3 kids however, this is probably a blessing. I know my Sis will have a lot off her shoulders because she was the one living nearest to Mom and she was making sure that the care at the facility was the best Mom could get.

Rest in peace, Bernadine Sower. 
Happy Aquariuming,
Ron

Mugwump

Our sincere condolences to both you, and your family, Ron. May she rest in peace. 
Jon

?Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming ?Wow! What a Ride!? ~ Hunter S. Thompson

wsantia1

I am very sorry for your loss Ron. May your mom rest in peace. My thoughts are with you and your family.
Willie

Too Many Fish. Not Enough Tanks.

Rjb3

We're sorry for your loss.

May she rest in peace.

Barb

Sending my condolences Ron, plus a big hug.
Barb

LizStreithorst

I'm sad that she had to go in such a difficult way.  You and your sister will be in my thoughts.
Always move forward. Never look back.

ilroost

b125killer

Scott

PaulineMi

I'm sorry for your loss Ron. I lost my dear Mother to Alzheimers also. My condolences to you and your family.
When you find people who not only tolerate your quirks but celebrate them with glad cries of "Me too!" be sure to cherish them. Because those weirdos are your tribe.  (Sweatpants & Coffee)

Your moron cup is full. Empty it.  (Author unknown)

BillT

GraphicGr8s

Sorry to hear that Ron. Like you said, bitter sweet.
There is no such thing as MTS.
West coast of the east coast of North America
Personal Image Management Professional
There are very few personal problems that cannot be solved through a suitable application of high explosives.
There are only two types of people. Italians and those that wish they were

Ron Sower

Thank you good folks for all your kind thoughts. We got a flight out of Seattle tomorrow morning at 8:50AM.

I hope to get back on here tomorrow night to see who's been up to what..!
Happy Aquariuming,
Ron

JR

Any Day Above Ground Is A Good Day