• Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World.

News:

I increased the "User online time threshold" today (11/29/2023) so maybe you won't lose so many posts.   Everything is up-to-date and running smoothly. Shoot me a message if you have any comments - Dennis

Main Menu
Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World. Please login.

May 19, 2024, 08:45:05 PM

Login with username, password and session length

Stats
  • Total Posts: 127,357
  • Total Topics: 18,543
  • Online today: 185
  • Online ever: 930
  • (May 15, 2024, 03:08:47 PM)
Users Online
Users: 0
Guests: 79
Total: 79

Weather

Started by Ron Sower, February 04, 2014, 08:55:00 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ron Sower

Watching the national news and weather.  Saw you guys in Illinois and Michigan. You're getting it again! WOW! Stay warm!
Happy Aquariuming,
Ron

PaulineMi

Yeah....more snow. Oh joy.  I want to drive to the Detroit area to pick up a tank stand a friend built for me. Today was to be the day. Since its over a 200 mile round trip I'll stay home. I'm so anxious to set up a new tank for the Dantum angels......may have to wait til spring!   :o
When you find people who not only tolerate your quirks but celebrate them with glad cries of "Me too!" be sure to cherish them. Because those weirdos are your tribe.  (Sweatpants & Coffee)

Your moron cup is full. Empty it.  (Author unknown)

Mugwump

It seems it's our turn this year... ;D  I'm not going far either.....
Jon

?Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming ?Wow! What a Ride!? ~ Hunter S. Thompson

Ron Sower

How is our southern contingent doing today?
Happy Aquariuming,
Ron

Barb

Ron, the last of our snow and ice melted away a couple days ago.  It has warmed up a bit but it is cool and rainy here today, some wind too.  Like all the rest of you, we sure are impatient for Spring.  Last week's ice and snow and low temps has killed some of my less hardy plants in the yard.  Maybe they will regrow from the roots if they survived.  Hope you all are doing OK and staying safe?
Barb