• Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World.

News:

I increased the "User online time threshold" today (11/29/2023) so maybe you won't lose so many posts.   Everything is up-to-date and running smoothly. Shoot me a message if you have any comments - Dennis

Main Menu
Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World. Please login.

May 14, 2024, 12:31:03 AM

Login with username, password and session length

Stats
  • Total Posts: 127,343
  • Total Topics: 18,540
  • Online today: 746
  • Online ever: 915
  • (May 10, 2024, 12:47:31 PM)
Users Online
Users: 0
Guests: 747
Total: 747

Ok, who's first to try this??

Started by Mugwump, October 28, 2014, 06:41:10 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mugwump

Jon

?Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming ?Wow! What a Ride!? ~ Hunter S. Thompson

GraphicGr8s

Really fail to see the value there other than a gimmick. Unlike ice you'd have to refill it and if you have kids around then there is no control.
There is no such thing as MTS.
West coast of the east coast of North America
Personal Image Management Professional
There are very few personal problems that cannot be solved through a suitable application of high explosives.
There are only two types of people. Italians and those that wish they were

Mugwump

Quote from: GraphicGr8s on October 30, 2014, 03:32:52 PM
Really fail to see the value there other than a gimmick. Unlike ice you'd have to refill it and if you have kids around then there is no control.

maybe...but refilling with different goodies has an appeal the ice doesn't..... ;D....
Jon

?Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming ?Wow! What a Ride!? ~ Hunter S. Thompson

PaulineMi

That's crazy. I keep peanut M&Ms in the freezer. Never thought of using the ice maker to dispense them.  My sister likes frozen grapes (so do I). She'd be one to do the ice maker thing. Not sure that she has an ice maker though.
When you find people who not only tolerate your quirks but celebrate them with glad cries of "Me too!" be sure to cherish them. Because those weirdos are your tribe.  (Sweatpants & Coffee)

Your moron cup is full. Empty it.  (Author unknown)

GraphicGr8s

I want wine in the water dispenser. Again, since there is no auto refill what's the point?
There is no such thing as MTS.
West coast of the east coast of North America
Personal Image Management Professional
There are very few personal problems that cannot be solved through a suitable application of high explosives.
There are only two types of people. Italians and those that wish they were

Mugwump

Quote from: GraphicGr8s on October 30, 2014, 10:06:28 PM
I want wine in the water dispenser. Again, since there is no auto refill what's the point?

...you can change the candy variety....besides, I don't know about your ice maker bucket, but most hold a ton of ice....filled with candy it would take a bit to empty it....but we wouldn't do it, we use our ice frequently...
Jon

PaulineMi

This is just a "Fun Factor" thing. I can imagine happy little ones at a kids' birthday party or simply a surprise after coming home from school....laughs and giggles galore. Then there's a visit with my mother-in-law who always uses ice....another good laugh. She'd get a kick out of it.  ;D
When you find people who not only tolerate your quirks but celebrate them with glad cries of "Me too!" be sure to cherish them. Because those weirdos are your tribe.  (Sweatpants & Coffee)

Your moron cup is full. Empty it.  (Author unknown)