• Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World.

News:

I increased the "User online time threshold" today (11/29/2023) so maybe you won't lose so many posts.   Everything is up-to-date and running smoothly. Shoot me a message if you have any comments - Dennis

Main Menu
Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World. Please login.

May 13, 2024, 08:37:40 PM

Login with username, password and session length

Stats
  • Total Posts: 127,343
  • Total Topics: 18,540
  • Online today: 836
  • Online ever: 915
  • (May 10, 2024, 12:47:31 PM)
Users Online
Users: 0
Guests: 785
Total: 785

A Saturday afternoon

Started by Mugwump, March 04, 2017, 02:20:41 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mugwump

...the Tahoe's loaded, except for fish and extra water, and all set down in the fish room.....shoes are off, ham's smelling good in the oven....fresh cup of coffee...

|^| life is good  |^|
Jon

?Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming ?Wow! What a Ride!? ~ Hunter S. Thompson

Mugwump

...anybody notice that March is coming in like a lion ?
Jon

?Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming ?Wow! What a Ride!? ~ Hunter S. Thompson

BallAquatics

Quote from: Mugwump on March 04, 2017, 02:22:25 PM

I haven't noticed that here.....  We've had pretty bland weather since the first of the month.  I'd like to see some action though.  Forecast is for rain Mon-Tue.

Dennis

wallace

I'm working on a plan for an afternoon nap. Figure to execute said plan shortly.
Dan

Mugwump

Quote from: BallAquatics on March 04, 2017, 02:30:55 PM

I haven't noticed that here.....  We've had pretty bland weather since the first of the month.  I'd like to see some action though.  Forecast is for rain Mon-Tue.

Dennis

...40deg's here...sunny too......wind chill 31deg's......LOL
Jon

waterboy

I wouldn't say so.  A couple light fluffy snow falls and pretty mild weather.  "In Like a Lion" to me would be an 8 - 10 inch blizzard or maybe an ice storm with 3 inches of ice on everything.
Dale

I'm not afraid of work.  I can lay down right next to it and go to sleep.

LizStreithorst

Down here it turned warm so early that we got rid of the tornadoes early.  The weather last year and this year gives me the spooks.
Always move forward. Never look back.

wsantia1

It was a cold and windy all day. Still took a 3 mile walk around the park with "you know who". huh He just loves that dang park.
Willie

Too Many Fish. Not Enough Tanks.