• Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World.

News:

I increased the "User online time threshold" today (11/29/2023) so maybe you won't lose so many posts.   Everything is up-to-date and running smoothly. Shoot me a message if you have any comments - Dennis

Main Menu
Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World. Please login.

May 03, 2024, 11:36:12 AM

Login with username, password and session length

Stats
  • Total Posts: 127,328
  • Total Topics: 18,534
  • Online today: 642
  • Online ever: 787
  • (January 22, 2020, 01:11:59 PM)
Users Online
Users: 1
Guests: 518
Total: 519

Babies!!

Started by big b, December 07, 2015, 04:53:07 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

LizStreithorst

That's not what I was thinking, B.  Barb did it without even trying and you did it thinking that you had 2 males.  I just figured that it was time I gave it a try.  Y'all got me hot for trying something new.
Always move forward. Never look back.

big b

I thought I had a female and a male at the beginning just a week ago, Mug was telling me the female was actually a male. That was when I started thinking that maybe the female was a male. It was like they knew what I was thinking and wanted to prove me wrong,lol :).

Mugwump

Quote from: big b on December 08, 2015, 03:32:25 PM
My mom found the babies neat. Not sure if she was impressed though.
So if a 14 year old could do it, so could you. Was that what you were thinking? Haha. My male bristlenose never left his cave, I only saw him leave once and he still had his head in the cave! He then rushed back in. So he might be protecting some eggs or some fry already.

If there's another female in there...he could be....a couple gals ganging upon him will keep him busy......if he is on eggs...after he releases, I'd move him to another tank for a bit so he won't get too run down.....bulk him back up, then let him go at it again with them..
Jon

?Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming ?Wow! What a Ride!? ~ Hunter S. Thompson

BallAquatics

LizStreithorst

Wonderful.  Much more mysterious than discus or Angels spawning.

Mugwump

..ooh humma humma girl..come on a my house, I'm gonna give you candy...LOL
Jon

?Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming ?Wow! What a Ride!? ~ Hunter S. Thompson

big b

You sound like a rapist 0_0

BallAquatics

With those two in the video, he was always in the cave and she would come around and seek him out when she wanted some action.   ;)

Dennis

Ron Sower

Claustrophobia hits me when I watch this video..!!!

....but it is a good video!
Happy Aquariuming,
Ron

LizStreithorst

Quote from: big b on December 08, 2015, 04:07:12 PM
You sound like a rapist 0_0

Not!!!!!!!!!!  She wouldn't have hooked up with him if she didn't want it as much as he did.   Live bearers stick it in anywhere.  Not egg layers.

big b

Mugwump

..get any moved yet?....
Jon

big b

Nope, school has been giving me so much homework. Even over the weekends!!

Mugwump

Quote from: big b on December 09, 2015, 04:39:36 PM
Nope, school has been giving me so much homework. Even over the weekends!!

They should be ok if there are hiding places in there...
Jon