• Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World.

News:

I increased the "User online time threshold" today (11/29/2023) so maybe you won't lose so many posts.   Everything is up-to-date and running smoothly. Shoot me a message if you have any comments - Dennis

Main Menu
Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World. Please login.

May 04, 2024, 08:08:42 AM

Login with username, password and session length

Stats
  • Total Posts: 127,328
  • Total Topics: 18,534
  • Online today: 615
  • Online ever: 799
  • (May 03, 2024, 03:51:52 PM)
Users Online
Users: 0
Guests: 567
Total: 567

Sunday morn'n coffee

Started by Mugwump, July 21, 2019, 04:37:01 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mugwump

...morn'n all.....coffee's very, very good this morning....MMmmm

..a bit cooler today but doubt we'll see any rain.. huh....high around 80degs.. huh

...some outside putz early....fish room putz'n later.....errand?....I'd better check the calendar....

..more coffee...brb
Jon

?Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming ?Wow! What a Ride!? ~ Hunter S. Thompson

wsantia1

Good morning. The coffee was great but the weather will still be lousy. It's supposed to be hotter that yesterday when the temp hit 100.  wfwf wfwf wfwf

The weather is supposed to break tomorrow evening when severe t-storms come through. The rest of the week will be in the low 80s.
Willie

Too Many Fish. Not Enough Tanks.

Ron Sower

...hello all...101 now and going to 104, probably higher as they are usually off several degrees...

...Just got back from brunch...took our real estate friend and his wife as a thank you for sending us a long-term tenant...

...don;t know what the rest of the day holds yet...
Happy Aquariuming,
Ron