• Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World.

News:

I increased the "User online time threshold" today (11/29/2023) so maybe you won't lose so many posts.   Everything is up-to-date and running smoothly. Shoot me a message if you have any comments - Dennis

Main Menu
Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World. Please login.

May 03, 2024, 10:31:24 PM

Login with username, password and session length

Stats
  • Total Posts: 127,328
  • Total Topics: 18,534
  • Online today: 799
  • Online ever: 799
  • (Today at 03:51:52 PM)
Users Online
Users: 0
Guests: 568
Total: 568

May I Rant?

Started by LizStreithorst, August 19, 2013, 02:49:00 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

LizStreithorst

Everything is wonderful, but sometimes the small things in life get me in a mood.  I am now in a mood.  I think I'll go to simple and see if I can't get into a fight.  Better yet, if anyone knows if Jim has another new forum, I would get even more satisfaction from tormenting him.
Always move forward. Never look back.

BallAquatics

Well as sad as it may be, Jim has finally got a forum where he gets along with all the members.....  he's the only one.  How hard must it be, to piss-off the entire Internet!

Here you go Liz.  He would probably enjoy the company ==>> http://thecichlidchannel.x10.mx/

Dennis

LizStreithorst

Keep this up, Dennis and you will become my number 4 hero.  Your heart is in the right place.  Thanks.

Mugwump

Just when you thought it was safe to go outside..??.........LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL

Jon

?Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming ?Wow! What a Ride!? ~ Hunter S. Thompson

LizStreithorst

I just posted.  Let's see how long it takes him to ban me.  Ahhhhh, I feel so much better now

BallAquatics

WOW, the membership has doubled over at Jim's site since the last time I was there.  LOL   :P

Dennis

Mugwump

Hold on, I'll go be an admin..... ;D
Jon

?Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming ?Wow! What a Ride!? ~ Hunter S. Thompson

LizStreithorst

Oh hell, he already saw my greeting message and locked the thread.  If I had played him along and pretended to be a fake person it would have lasted longer.  But I just can't do it that way.  I have to get right in the guy's face and thumb my nose at him.  I'm satisfied with my short hello and my fast disappearance.

LizStreithorst

Quote from: Mugwump on August 19, 2013, 03:57:28 PM
Hold on, I'll go be an admin..... ;D

Wish you had the power.  It would be fun.

Mugwump

naw....that's over........
Jon

LizStreithorst

It's gone, and just when I'd talked a friend who Jim had done wrong into giving him a piece of his mind.  He told me that he was about to post, I went there, and poof...gone.  What's new.  His forums never last more than a few days.

Dennis, be a dear and PM me when his next one is up.  People who he has done wrong should have a chance to take their shot at him.  Most people are satisfied  giving a single ass whuppin'.  My friend deserves his opportunity.

As for me, most times he doesn't even exist for me.  But catch me in a bad mood, if he is available I will  bare my teeth at him.  He had my trust and betrayed it.  I hate being so hard, but that never happens to me and I cannot forgive it.

Mir

Yay, Dennis! Now I don't feel as much like a stalker since I know I'm not the only one who follows all of his new websites. Haha.

Liz, if you use Twitter, he usually posts the links on there too so you can see when the next forum starts, lol. @Fish4um
<3 Miranda

Quote from: Mugwumpremember, youre fish can't scream 'what are you doing to me!'