• Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World.

News:

I increased the "User online time threshold" today (11/29/2023) so maybe you won't lose so many posts.   Everything is up-to-date and running smoothly. Shoot me a message if you have any comments - Dennis

Main Menu
Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World. Please login.

May 14, 2024, 08:18:13 AM

Login with username, password and session length

Stats
  • Total Posts: 127,344
  • Total Topics: 18,540
  • Online today: 767
  • Online ever: 915
  • (May 10, 2024, 12:47:31 PM)
Users Online
Users: 1
Guests: 757
Total: 758

Trying to buy a Discus

Started by LizStreithorst, June 20, 2015, 02:54:36 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

b125killer

That sucks that he's ignoring you. have you heard of Discus "R" Us? He's importing from Goh Eng Khoons. They have a Heckle Cross I like. But I don't have space for another discus. That and my wife would drowned me in the discus tank if I got some.

Scott

LizStreithorst

Scott, those are the best quality Heckle crosses I have ever seen.  I'd like to see what else he has to offer.  I'm looking for solid reds and red SS's.  Can you give me a link to his website?
Always move forward. Never look back.

b125killer

Scott

b125killer

I can send him a pm for you and see if he has any.
Scott

LizStreithorst

Please do.  For some reason I cannot get into Facebook either by clicking your link or by copying and pasting or clicking on the "log in" link.  Malwarebytes says I'm fine.  Whatever the problem is, it's over my head.

b125killer

He's going to send me his stock list tomorrow. I'll post it as soon as I get it. You can look up Discus R Us on Facebook.   
Scott

Mugwump

Quote from: LizStreithorst on June 20, 2015, 10:10:08 PM
Please do.  For some reason I cannot get into Facebook either by clicking your link or by copying and pasting or clicking on the "log in" link.  Malwarebytes says I'm fine.  Whatever the problem is, it's over my head.

Liz, not all FB groups are open....many are 'closed' groups and require you to join then in order to view threads, etc...
Jon

?Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming ?Wow! What a Ride!? ~ Hunter S. Thompson

LizStreithorst

I couldn't get on to FB at all last night.  I was able to this morning :o  I joined his group.  He doesn't have any solid brown based reds.  Of all the fish I like his Heckle crosses the best.  They are absolutely stunning.

b125killer

Here is the stock list. He also said that the size is body only.
Preorder
Heckle Cross 3.5+" Body Size $95
Blue Lagoon 3.5+" Body Size $75
Blue Diamond 5+" Body Size $115
Rafflesia 3.5+" Body Size $115
Carnation Turquoise 4" $75
Pigeon Checkerboard 3" $65
Platinum Albino 4" + $135
Cobalt Blue 4.5+" $115
Spotted Snake 3.5" $60
Golden Sunrise 3" $55
Bigger Ring Leopard. 3" $55
Eruption Snakes 2.8" $55

Instock
Egg shape Leopard 3.5" $105
Fine Snake 2.5" $90
Fine Line Snake 4-4.5" $120
Red Melon 3.5"$75
Atum Flora 4.5" $90
Ring Leopard 4" $100
Bigger Ring 3.5" $135
Ruby Ring 3.5"-4" $155
Fire Ruby Leopard 4" $80
Fire Ruby Leopard 5+" $145
Scott

wsantia1

I was able to join the group. Just looking around though. As much as I like discus I can't seen to find any room for them. ???  As soon as I clear a tank out it fills right back up spontaneously. :o
Willie

Too Many Fish. Not Enough Tanks.

b125killer

He has another group also. Discus "R" Us.  There's 1.8k members in that group. That's where people show off there fish.
Scott

GeorgeG

Liz do you want me to call Nate  about the red cover.

GeorgeG

It's too bad they are not responding to you Liz but Jamie was not feeling well last week but Nate should have answered your question by now. That's all I can say about them other than I know who they are.

LizStreithorst

George, could you take some pics of the parents of yours and the fry you have for sale? 

GeorgeG

I don't have any current photos of them. I have been growing out the ones I have but the tank is in such an angle photos are not easy and I quick trying. This is an older photo from Feb of this year.