• Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World.

News:

I increased the "User online time threshold" today (11/29/2023) so maybe you won't lose so many posts.   Everything is up-to-date and running smoothly. Shoot me a message if you have any comments - Dennis

Main Menu
Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World. Please login.

May 13, 2024, 05:18:59 PM

Login with username, password and session length

Stats
  • Total Posts: 127,343
  • Total Topics: 18,540
  • Online today: 836
  • Online ever: 915
  • (May 10, 2024, 12:47:31 PM)
Users Online
Users: 0
Guests: 813
Total: 813

This Just Makes Me Sick

Started by PaulineMi, December 22, 2013, 05:41:20 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

PaulineMi

Every once in awhile I entertain myself by taking close up photos of my fish's various features and color patterns.  I noticed this in yesterday's pix:

I have a hospital tank set up and will be trying to get this guy well.  I'm not sure if it's the same thing my white angel had earlier this year or if it's hex.  No white feces......   Ugh.   :(
When you find people who not only tolerate your quirks but celebrate them with glad cries of "Me too!" be sure to cherish them. Because those weirdos are your tribe.  (Sweatpants & Coffee)

Your moron cup is full. Empty it.  (Author unknown)

wsantia1

It's terrible when your fish get sick. I hope it gets better soon.
Willie

Too Many Fish. Not Enough Tanks.

Barb

Looks like HITH Pauline.  You will need lots of good old clean water, high quality foods and treat with Metro.  I think you can fix this, don't worry too much and don't get sick over it.
Barb

PaulineMi

Okay.  Thanks Barb.....especially for being the voice of reason.
When you find people who not only tolerate your quirks but celebrate them with glad cries of "Me too!" be sure to cherish them. Because those weirdos are your tribe.  (Sweatpants & Coffee)

Mugwump

Jon

?Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming ?Wow! What a Ride!? ~ Hunter S. Thompson

b125killer

Sorry your fish is sick Pauline. Hope it gets better soon
Scott

PaulineMi

Thank you.  It's weird how this just seems to have come out of nowhere.

Mugwump

Quote from: PaulineMi on December 22, 2013, 07:43:56 PM
Thank you.  It's weird how this just seems to have come out of nowhere.

Likely the pic has shown it earlier than your eye might have picked it up...this is good....it'll come around nicely with the early prognosis..
Jon

?Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming ?Wow! What a Ride!? ~ Hunter S. Thompson

PaulineMi

I agree Jon. The fish shows no signs of illness at all.  Of course it's not happy at all in the new tank.