• Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World.

News:

I increased the "User online time threshold" today (11/29/2023) so maybe you won't lose so many posts.   Everything is up-to-date and running smoothly. Shoot me a message if you have any comments - Dennis

Main Menu
Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World. Please login.

May 12, 2024, 09:49:29 AM

Login with username, password and session length

Stats
  • Total Posts: 127,341
  • Total Topics: 18,539
  • Online today: 561
  • Online ever: 915
  • (May 10, 2024, 12:47:31 PM)
Users Online
Users: 0
Guests: 534
Total: 534

I have decided

Started by LizStreithorst, October 06, 2013, 12:41:01 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

LizStreithorst

Not yet.  I need the PP I buy form them, too.  I ran out.  It's PP for people who can't do math, like me.  I will call them and order Monday.

I moved the sofa from the living room to the fish room.  I didn't think that I could get it to fit through the doors, but I managed it by leaning it this way and that  and brute force.  I was able to fill the bald spot left in the living room easier than I thought.  Now I can sleep in the fish room during the winter!  It will be a nice place to read, too.  All I need is a pedestal lamp.  Over all, I'm quite pleased with myself and my day's work.
Always move forward. Never look back.

Barb

That's great!  You will use that sofa much more in your fish room than the LR.  You sure are strong for such a small person.  What did you fill the bald spot with?
Barb

Mugwump

Quote from: Barb on October 19, 2013, 06:37:19 PM
That's great!  You will use that sofa much more in your fish room than the LR.  You sure are strong for such a small person.  What did you fill the bald spot with?
Barb

LOL...she moved all the dogs/cats sleeping blankets over there... ;D
Jon

?Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming ?Wow! What a Ride!? ~ Hunter S. Thompson

LizStreithorst

If you could see it in person it would be easier to explain.  Basically,  I moved the love seat to where the sofa was and pushed the end tables closer together.  The sofa, where it was, created a hallway between the between one part of the house and another.  It was not against a wall.  It made the living room seem overly full, but it worked.  What I did after I hauled the sofa to the fish room was put a a nice large chair against an 8 ft  wall  that I had not been using as a wall and turned it toward the love seat.  The living room is more open now.  Everything is well balanced and pleasing to my eye.   Sorry to brag, but I did exceedingly well using what I had on hand.
Always move forward. Never look back.

Mugwump

We had a room like that once, we found a nice 'fake' Persian rug....bingo, the eye perspective changed.. ;D..#2 son and family now have it...still looks great ;D
Jon

?Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming ?Wow! What a Ride!? ~ Hunter S. Thompson