• Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World.

News:

I increased the "User online time threshold" today (11/29/2023) so maybe you won't lose so many posts.   Everything is up-to-date and running smoothly. Shoot me a message if you have any comments - Dennis

Main Menu
Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World. Please login.

May 19, 2024, 03:54:29 AM

Login with username, password and session length

Stats
  • Total Posts: 127,357
  • Total Topics: 18,543
  • Online today: 52
  • Online ever: 930
  • (May 15, 2024, 03:08:47 PM)
Users Online
Users: 0
Guests: 52
Total: 52

One of my other hobbies is...

Started by Barb, February 23, 2017, 04:46:03 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Barb

gardening, indoors and out.  I have been collecting succulents forever, now we have a nice new sunroom with heat and AC, south, west and east facing large windows.  Here is where my succulents and gnome collection now call home, year round.  I am very happy with this new room, and it has plenty of seating, and a TV, and our 4 cats spend all day in here.  My very favorite room in the house, second only to my African violet/guest/sewing room.  And Bill comes home from rehab Saturday.

LizStreithorst

That is beautiful.  It has so much on it and it's so neat and tidy and eye pleasing.

Am I the one who has to tell the world that Bill is feeling better than he has in years?  I know how much you're looking forward to having him back home.
Always move forward. Never look back.

Mugwump

..nice plants there, Barb......and with all those windows, perfect for them all....

..It's good to hear that Bill is feel'n better...... |^|
Jon

?Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming ?Wow! What a Ride!? ~ Hunter S. Thompson

wsantia1

That's great news that Bill is coming home. Wish you guys the best. Your succulent display is beautiful.
Willie

Too Many Fish. Not Enough Tanks.

BallAquatics

Great to hear Bill is coming home.   |^|

Dennis

Barb

Thanks Liz and guys.  All I need now is a little tank of fish in the sunroom, Endlers would be great, maybe sometime.  An airmattress on the floor out there would make it a nice temp.  guestroom too.
Barb