• Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World.

News:

I increased the "User online time threshold" today (11/29/2023) so maybe you won't lose so many posts.   Everything is up-to-date and running smoothly. Shoot me a message if you have any comments - Dennis

Main Menu
Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World. Please login.

May 03, 2024, 11:39:45 PM

Login with username, password and session length

Stats
  • Total Posts: 127,328
  • Total Topics: 18,534
  • Online today: 799
  • Online ever: 799
  • (Today at 03:51:52 PM)
Users Online
Users: 0
Guests: 558
Total: 558

My favorite

Started by LizStreithorst, December 08, 2014, 03:44:37 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

LizStreithorst

I got 10 small blue marbles in Sat.  Here is my favorite of the 10
Always move forward. Never look back.

Mugwump

..and a pretty girl she is too....good pic ;D
Jon

?Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming ?Wow! What a Ride!? ~ Hunter S. Thompson

wsantia1

Willie

Too Many Fish. Not Enough Tanks.

PaulineMi

Gorgeous.  Is she a wifi?
When you find people who not only tolerate your quirks but celebrate them with glad cries of "Me too!" be sure to cherish them. Because those weirdos are your tribe.  (Sweatpants & Coffee)

Your moron cup is full. Empty it.  (Author unknown)

ilroost

LizStreithorst

Sure looks like a wifi to me.  The guy had standards and some of them really wide finned looking ones ones.  They carry the ps gene, too ;D  In fact this one looks to be a ps to me.  What do you think?  It's  not half dollar size so it's hard to know for sure.

When I won the auction I told the guy that I was particularly looking for wide finned blue marbles with the ps gene.  I couldn't be happier with what he sent. 

Mugwump

Quote from: PaulineMi on December 08, 2014, 05:22:23 PM
Gorgeous.  Is she a wifi?

Looks pretty close to a wi fi....the dorsal is almost completely spread back to the caudal fin...while the anal fin to caudal fin looks great......I'd say wi fi.....
Jon

?Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming ?Wow! What a Ride!? ~ Hunter S. Thompson

LizStreithorst

Know why I got these?  Some Tinker Bell type hero came flying into my into my ear whispering about the auction.  I pretty much end up doing everything that Tinker Bell advises :-[ :-*.  "Old Tinker" hasn't steered me wrong yet ;)

JC

Very beautiful fish. If you don't mind me asking who did you get them from?

LizStreithorst

I was hoping someone would ask ;D    Josh, his name is Josh and he lives in IL.  His aqubid user name is Jmclark09.  He's a kid.

Mugwump

Quote from: LizStreithorst on December 08, 2014, 06:51:51 PM
I was hoping someone would ask ;D    Josh, his name is Josh and he lives in IL.  His aqubid user name is Jmclark09.  He's a kid.

Whoops...two Josh clarks ?????

Josh a kid????.....LOL....didn't look like it last time he was here....LOLOLOLOL.....but he brings em with sometimes  ;D......a kid....LOLOLOLOLOL.....oh boy..... ;D

Liz.....meet Josh....Jmclark09
http://www.mugwump-fish-world.com/index.php?action=profile;u=98

unless you popped up the wrong aquabid guy???..or I'm seeing double.....Josh moved from Silvis to Moline, I believe???

you got them from...    Martin4455....right?
Jon

PaulineMi

I keep looking at that angel....a real stunner. I'm not a fan of the wifi types but that one is an exception.
When you find people who not only tolerate your quirks but celebrate them with glad cries of "Me too!" be sure to cherish them. Because those weirdos are your tribe.  (Sweatpants & Coffee)

Your moron cup is full. Empty it.  (Author unknown)

JC

That's my aquabid username but you did t get them from me haha. If you got them from Martin4455 I know him and his dad. They are great people. They bought a bunch of my fish when he was getting started breeding Angels and I had him and his dad over a few times to show them how I need my angels. Seems like he's doing a good job with his fish

Mugwump

Quote from: JC on December 08, 2014, 07:55:14 PM
That's my aquabid username but you did t get them from me haha. If you got them from Martin4455 I know him and his dad. They are great people. They bought a bunch of my fish when he was getting started breeding Angels and I had him and his dad over a few times to show them how I need my angels. Seems like he's doing a good job with his fish

Mystery solved... ;D  yes, it does...those are nice angels.... ;D....how old is Martin??..or is that his last name?
Jon

LizStreithorst

That's exactly who it is.  Sorry for my incompetence.

The kid has a good eye.  I hope he sticks with the hobby.