• Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World.

News:

I increased the "User online time threshold" today (11/29/2023) so maybe you won't lose so many posts.   Everything is up-to-date and running smoothly. Shoot me a message if you have any comments - Dennis

Main Menu
Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World. Please login.

May 03, 2024, 06:01:37 PM

Login with username, password and session length

Stats
  • Total Posts: 127,328
  • Total Topics: 18,534
  • Online today: 799
  • Online ever: 799
  • (Today at 03:51:52 PM)
Users Online
Users: 0
Guests: 553
Total: 553

PB marbles on the cone..

Started by Mugwump, September 29, 2014, 01:43:36 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mugwump

Much better looking spawn this time...I couldn't capture it very well, but they're a nice tan color, good size/shape too...watch her go get the male while I'm trying to take the vid.......good girl !..

Jon

?Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming ?Wow! What a Ride!? ~ Hunter S. Thompson

LizStreithorst

Always move forward. Never look back.

Mugwump

Jon

?Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming ?Wow! What a Ride!? ~ Hunter S. Thompson

LizStreithorst

Doesn't that mean the majority of the kids will be superveils?  It's the rare super veil that doesn't gross me out.

Mugwump

Quote from: LizStreithorst on September 29, 2014, 02:00:50 PM
  Doesn't that mean the majority of the kids will be superveils?  It's the rare super veil that doesn't gross me out.

LOL...then don't look....sheesh.....these will be fine, they're good sized, and can carry, and present the larger veils very well thank you......so there.... :o
Jon

LizStreithorst

I will look forward to looking.  Strong finned super veils are hard to get.  Do you have marble standards on hand to breed to?  Just curious :P

Barb

...and another pair of beautiful fish like my cones!  I may need some of those fry eventually Jon.
Barb

Mugwump

Quote from: LizStreithorst on September 29, 2014, 02:19:45 PM
I will look forward to looking.  Strong finned super veils are hard to get.  Do you have marble standards on hand to breed to?  Just curious :P

I'll never tell.. ;D..............................yet...
Jon

LizStreithorst

Mugwump

Quote from: LizStreithorst on September 29, 2014, 02:00:50 PM

no....only about 25%..........about half will be just veils like their parents....the others will be std fin..
Jon

LizStreithorst

Mugwump

So much for that.....one of the g'sons ran through the fish room, and spooked em....slurp, they gone...I'll look better later...but.............................................

Jon

LizStreithorst

I bet they're not gone, just hidden.  If they are actually gone, the parents will make more.

Mugwump

Quote from: LizStreithorst on September 29, 2014, 04:08:17 PM
I bet they're not gone, just hidden.  If they are actually gone, the parents will make more.

gone................
Jon

LizStreithorst

Next time then.  I'll be watching for news.  Do you still have that ps male?