• Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World.

News:

I increased the "User online time threshold" today (11/29/2023) so maybe you won't lose so many posts.   Everything is up-to-date and running smoothly. Shoot me a message if you have any comments - Dennis

Main Menu
Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World. Please login.

May 03, 2024, 12:44:41 PM

Login with username, password and session length

Stats
  • Total Posts: 127,328
  • Total Topics: 18,534
  • Online today: 642
  • Online ever: 787
  • (January 22, 2020, 01:11:59 PM)
Users Online
Users: 0
Guests: 529
Total: 529

Blacks, again....

Started by Mugwump, June 05, 2013, 07:17:20 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Frank The Plumber

There is no need for an out cross to another Hb line. There will not be a need for an outcross to another Hb line.

What lines might you consider?
I have 100 fish tanks, but two pairs of shoes. The latter is proof that I am still relatively sane. The question is...relative to what?

Mugwump

Quote from: Frank The Plumber on June 08, 2013, 06:36:19 PM

There is no need for an out cross to another Hb line. There will not be a need for an outcross to another Hb line.

What lines might you consider?

this one of your earlier posts..
"Looking at the possible sources for an outcross to influence the expression of Hb we see a short list of sources. I have previous familiarity with all of them. The lines with the least abuse will be those that are pure and true breeding in the other traits that express. The older and cleaner the Hb line the better. Lines having uncontrolled or untraceable forms of Pb within them are suspect of having been worked in the wrong direction or poorly. Lines having impartial expression or non expressing lines ask you many questions, each of which you will have to answer through breeding. Most answers no so good."
so what was this about then???...and it was a simple question too...Are Asian or European lines being considered?....where are we going with this?.....LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL :o

Jon

?Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming ?Wow! What a Ride!? ~ Hunter S. Thompson

Frank The Plumber

You were asking me if I was going to do an out cross to another line. I have fish from most of the other lines on the globe or I had experiences with most of the other Hb lines out there.

So....... nope. I'm sticking with what I have.  :)
I have 100 fish tanks, but two pairs of shoes. The latter is proof that I am still relatively sane. The question is...relative to what?

Mugwump

Jon

?Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming ?Wow! What a Ride!? ~ Hunter S. Thompson