• Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World.

News:

I increased the "User online time threshold" today (11/29/2023) so maybe you won't lose so many posts.   Everything is up-to-date and running smoothly. Shoot me a message if you have any comments - Dennis

Main Menu
Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World. Please login.

May 02, 2024, 02:47:18 PM

Login with username, password and session length

Stats
  • Total Posts: 127,327
  • Total Topics: 18,534
  • Online today: 637
  • Online ever: 787
  • (January 22, 2020, 01:11:59 PM)
Users Online
Users: 0
Guests: 634
Total: 634

We have plants...

Started by Mugwump, May 16, 2016, 06:38:30 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mugwump

....ready to be planted now that the last frost has happened.....can't wait for the taste of those fresh veggies...MMMmmmm

..anyone else planted yet?
Jon

?Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming ?Wow! What a Ride!? ~ Hunter S. Thompson

wsantia1

Are you sure we've seen the last frost. It was freezing just north of here this morning. huh
Willie

Too Many Fish. Not Enough Tanks.

Mugwump

Quote from: wsantia1 on May 16, 2016, 07:52:19 AM
Are you sure we've seen the last frost. It was freezing just north of here this morning. huh

Yup....the last hurrah happened here a few nights ago......it's over now.... ;D
Jon

?Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming ?Wow! What a Ride!? ~ Hunter S. Thompson

BallAquatics

The 15th is our last frost date, but this morning, May the 16th, saw a heavy frost all around here.  I haven't noticed anyone putting much out since our weather took a nose dive a week ago.  Wonder if all the local sellers covered their stuff or just plan to try and unload it quickly.....

Dennis

Mugwump

Well, I believe it's done getting quite that cold again....but ???....what do I know..?......LOL...but our local weather is forecasted to have one/two more nights down in the low 40's....then upper 40's/50's from there on out.......
Jon

GraphicGr8s

I started my maters late this year. I have them in buckets so I can shield them from the blazing Florida sun. The cherry has fruit. I need to stake them up tonight. But alas the skeeters are nuts here lately.
There is no such thing as MTS.
West coast of the east coast of North America
Personal Image Management Professional
There are very few personal problems that cannot be solved through a suitable application of high explosives.
There are only two types of people. Italians and those that wish they were