• Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World.

News:

I increased the "User online time threshold" today (11/29/2023) so maybe you won't lose so many posts.   Everything is up-to-date and running smoothly. Shoot me a message if you have any comments - Dennis

Main Menu
Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World. Please login.

May 02, 2024, 12:38:43 PM

Login with username, password and session length

Stats
  • Total Posts: 127,327
  • Total Topics: 18,534
  • Online today: 545
  • Online ever: 787
  • (January 22, 2020, 01:11:59 PM)
Users Online
Users: 0
Guests: 542
Total: 542

hope it's warmer then...??

Started by Mugwump, April 27, 2016, 06:53:23 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mugwump

World Naked Gardening Day: Annual Holiday Celebrating Nudism in Nature to Be Held May 7
On World Naked Gardening Day, people are encouraged to tend to the various flora around or outside their home while in the nude. The event is celebrated annually on the first Saturday of every May.
Jon

?Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming ?Wow! What a Ride!? ~ Hunter S. Thompson

BallAquatics

Not a lot to tend here as our last frost date isn't until the 15th.  Maybe I could prance around naked and get some blooms off the lilac bushes.....  I'm sure it would be a hit with the neighbors.

Dennis

Mugwump

Quote from: BallAquatics on April 27, 2016, 06:56:56 AM
Not a lot to tend here as our last frost date isn't until the 15th.  Maybe I could prance around naked and get some blooms off the lilac bushes.....  I'm sure it would be a hit with the neighbors.

Dennis

...LOL.....we need to get a few lilac bushes..........we've never had them here, but have always had several of the dwarf plants at other homes..
Jon

?Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming ?Wow! What a Ride!? ~ Hunter S. Thompson

BillT

I have a friend with a fig tree!

Mugwump

Quote from: BillT on April 27, 2016, 04:24:14 PM
I have a friend with a fig tree!

LOLOLOLOLOLOL...............thanks, Adam... |^|
Jon