• Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World.

News:

I increased the "User online time threshold" today (11/29/2023) so maybe you won't lose so many posts.   Everything is up-to-date and running smoothly. Shoot me a message if you have any comments - Dennis

Main Menu
Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World. Please login.

May 15, 2024, 11:47:29 AM

Login with username, password and session length

Stats
  • Total Posts: 127,351
  • Total Topics: 18,543
  • Online today: 872
  • Online ever: 915
  • (May 10, 2024, 12:47:31 PM)
Users Online
Users: 0
Guests: 769
Total: 769

Swap was a blast....

Started by Mugwump, April 23, 2017, 06:53:51 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mugwump

...good variety, plenty of vendors, and lots of room too... |^|

....Bob and Gale surprised me with a birthday brownie with a candle on top... ;D....then a crew serenaded me with happy birthday.... ;D.....I love those folks....blew me away... 8)
Jon

?Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming ?Wow! What a Ride!? ~ Hunter S. Thompson

Rjb3

I cannot tell a lie. It was Gale's idea. Good one, too. It was the least we could do.

Mugwump

..here's a vid of the swap......we're in there too......Capt'n Bob/Gale....Kasey.....yada yada

https://www.facebook.com/TheUrbanAquaman/videos/10158534773120576/

Jon

?Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming ?Wow! What a Ride!? ~ Hunter S. Thompson

Barb

Is there another way to view it, for us non-FB users?
Barb

Mugwump

Quote from: Barb on April 24, 2017, 03:24:55 PM
Is there another way to view it, for us non-FB users?
Barb

...not unless he pops it on UTube...?
Jon

Tony44

RIGHT TURN CLYDE

Ron Sower

Not I...I'm not part of that audience, I guess. :'(
Happy Aquariuming,
Ron

Mugwump

Jon

Mugwump

Quote from: Tony44 on April 24, 2017, 04:19:13 PM
You guys get anything

..yes, grabbed a bunch of fish foods....and a few male mosaic dumbo guppies to bulk up that group...and a couple dozen bright red shrimp at closing time...$5.00  ;)....
Jon

LizStreithorst

Always move forward. Never look back.

Mugwump

Quote from: LizStreithorst on April 24, 2017, 07:25:42 PM
I can't see the video

try this...it's a facebook movie, you should see it...??....if it's picture....click on the pic to stsrt it....

https://www.facebook.com/TheUrbanAquaman/videos/10158534773120576/
Jon

LizStreithorst

It says this:
Sorry, this content isn't available right now
The link you followed may have expired, or the page may only be visible to an audience you're not in.

It's no big deal if I don't see it but the fact that it tells me that it may not be visible to me because I'm not in the correct audience is insulting to me ;) w!w

Always move forward. Never look back.

BallAquatics

Quote from: LizStreithorst on April 24, 2017, 08:38:09 PM
..... but the fact that it tells me that it may not be visible to me because I'm not in the correct audience is insulting to me ;) w!w

Dennis

Mugwump

Quote from: LizStreithorst on April 24, 2017, 08:38:09 PM
It says this:
Sorry, this content isn't available right now
The link you followed may have expired, or the page may only be visible to an audience you're not in.

It's no big deal if I don't see it but the fact that it tells me that it may not be visible to me because I'm not in the correct audience is insulting to me ;) w!w

...I find that odd, but understandable too......oh well....sorry... :'(
Jon