• Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World.

News:

I increased the "User online time threshold" today (11/29/2023) so maybe you won't lose so many posts.   Everything is up-to-date and running smoothly. Shoot me a message if you have any comments - Dennis

Main Menu
Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World. Please login.

May 07, 2024, 06:20:01 AM

Login with username, password and session length

Stats
  • Total Posts: 127,330
  • Total Topics: 18,535
  • Online today: 427
  • Online ever: 799
  • (May 03, 2024, 03:51:52 PM)
Users Online
Users: 0
Guests: 333
Total: 333

I'm Back....!

Started by Ron Sower, February 12, 2013, 12:11:20 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ron Sower

Hi folks!

I think I'm back now!  We've been through getting a new home ready to move into, dealing with insurance and the cleanup people, and getting the old place ready to sell.  My hands have been full, but I finally got all my tanks that I'm keeping into my new place. When I get them all aquascaped I'll put some pics up!

I've really missed keeping up with you guys!  I have a lot of reading to do now!

Ron
Happy Aquariuming,
Ron

b125killer

It's good to see you back Ron. I know it's a pain going through all that.
Scott

Mugwump

It's nice to hear that it's all coming together, Ron,,and it's really good to see you here, we've missed you..
Jon

?Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming ?Wow! What a Ride!? ~ Hunter S. Thompson

BallAquatics

Welcome back Ron!  Hopefully the worst is now behind.

Dennis

ilroost

Ron Sower

Thanks all.  Went to the GSAS meeting last night for he homeshow video.  Some beautiful tanks there!  At the Mini-auction I scored quite a few plants to aquascape my tanks with in the coming days.  Also traded, begged and "stole" some multifaciatus shellies, some Fundulopanchax scheelii, and some Sumo loaches.  All seem to be doing fine this morning.  It took a while for the Sumos to come out and eat, but the frozen bloodworms were just too beckoning and finally they appeared!  They are in with my Zebra loaches, Laotian border loaches, and Yoyo loaches.  I have a feeling they'll be out more as time goes on.
Later....Ron
Happy Aquariuming,
Ron

P4Angels

"multifaciatus shellies" damn that guy you got them from was sure nice.  LOL!!!  I picked up a few things my self.   Lots oh fish's..  Will post pics.  don't want to steal Ron's Thread...
"'I've learned that people will forget what you said, people will forget what you did, but people will never forget how you made them feel.' ." - unknown

No tanks or fish just good friends and allot of fun...

Ron Sower

Oh Yes! I forgot to give you credit for giving me the shellies, Aron!  They are a nice gift and are getting accustomed to their Fluval Edge tank.  He sure was nice!!!!  :o
Happy Aquariuming,
Ron