• Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World.

News:

I increased the "User online time threshold" today (11/29/2023) so maybe you won't lose so many posts.   Everything is up-to-date and running smoothly. Shoot me a message if you have any comments - Dennis

Main Menu
Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World. Please login.

May 16, 2024, 08:45:37 AM

Login with username, password and session length

Stats
  • Total Posts: 127,353
  • Total Topics: 18,543
  • Online today: 786
  • Online ever: 930
  • (May 15, 2024, 03:08:47 PM)
Users Online
Users: 0
Guests: 736
Total: 736

Just Checking In

Started by wsantia1, May 09, 2017, 05:10:43 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

wsantia1

All is well but this move is taking longer and is much more stressful than previous moves. I have all of my big stuff moved but still have to get another 10 or so tanks and a bunch of smaller stuff over. Then there is the cleanup afterwards. Should take another week maybe.

I still do not have internet or cable. Thanks for nothing Comcast. Luckily I have my cell phone otherwise I would be going nuts. I did find the box with the dvds in it so I will probably be watching some old stuff I haven't seen in a while.

By the way my Koi fry are doing great so it's time to o step them up to a bigger tank. There is a bunch of them so I will probably be moving them a bunch before I get them into a grow out stage.
Willie

Too Many Fish. Not Enough Tanks.

Mugwump

...good to hear from you..... ;)   moving is a pain, I don't envy you at all...but it'll soon be over and things will get back to normal... |^|

If you're really looking to unload a bunch of koi, I can take some....and I have some different fry that I can send over your way when you get set up again...

Comcast?......has never been the most service friendly outfit.... wfwf.....good luck...

Jon

?Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming ?Wow! What a Ride!? ~ Hunter S. Thompson

Ron Sower

Hi, Willie...keep at it 'ol boy....one step at a time... 8)
Happy Aquariuming,
Ron