• Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World.

News:

I increased the "User online time threshold" today (11/29/2023) so maybe you won't lose so many posts.   Everything is up-to-date and running smoothly. Shoot me a message if you have any comments - Dennis

Main Menu
Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World. Please login.

May 16, 2024, 02:58:08 AM

Login with username, password and session length

Stats
  • Total Posts: 127,353
  • Total Topics: 18,543
  • Online today: 786
  • Online ever: 930
  • (May 15, 2024, 03:08:47 PM)
Users Online
Users: 0
Guests: 759
Total: 759

Sunday morn'n....

Started by Mugwump, August 13, 2017, 05:44:29 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mugwump

....coffee is very nice this morning, still tired......a full day yesterday, g'kids pooped us out a bit.....but I think we sent 'em home happy and tired too...... |^|....Mike picked then up around 9 PM.

...a cool 53deg's here and we'll have a high in the mid 70's.....a string of pretty nice days for us.....we need the rain tho, the ground is cracking in spots...watering helps, but a good soaker
would help a lot.

....more coffee now....and a nap is foreseen later for sure... ;)
Jon

?Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming ?Wow! What a Ride!? ~ Hunter S. Thompson

BallAquatics

Morning Jon.  Made my brew a bit stronger this morning and it's very tasty.   ;D

I've been under the weather the past couple of days.  Left work early Friday night and called off completely last night.  If I can get through tonight, I'm off Monday & Tuesday.

Have a great day everyone!

Dennis

Mugwump

Quote from: BallAquatics on August 13, 2017, 05:55:51 AM
Morning Jon.  Made my brew a bit stronger this morning and it's very tasty.   ;D

I've been under the weather the past couple of days.  Left work early Friday night and called off completely last night.  If I can get through tonight, I'm off Monday & Tuesday.

Dennis

.....get well, candles are made to be burnt on one end ya know......get some rest....your body was beat up once this year, give it chance to repair better
Jon

?Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming ?Wow! What a Ride!? ~ Hunter S. Thompson

Mugwump

Pot #2.....and all is well.... |^|
Jon

Ron Sower

Quote from: Mugwump on August 13, 2017, 06:24:58 AM
Quote from: BallAquatics on August 13, 2017, 05:55:51 AM

Dennis

.....get well, candles are made to be burnt on one end ya know......get some rest....your body was beat up once this year, give it chance to repair better
Dennis...what he said!!!!!
Happy Aquariuming,
Ron

Ron Sower

GOOD MORNING ALL...!!!!

...It's sunny here after a huge rainfall last night just after I got back from the killie club meeting...as I was driving I saw lightening all around...but today is bright and sunny again...love these monsoons!!!!... |^|

...I got a reverse trio of Aphyosemion ogoense ghp blue last night, so they went in the little 5g with the Epiplatys dageti...this morning they are looking pretty comfy but still washed out in color...I'll have to make conditions a little better for them in the tank....

...picking up the Manzanita wood later today...hour drive there and back...then watch the Seahawks play on the NFL channel at Uncabubbajimbob's after that... ;)
Happy Aquariuming,
Ron