• Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World.

News:

I increased the "User online time threshold" today (11/29/2023) so maybe you won't lose so many posts.   Everything is up-to-date and running smoothly. Shoot me a message if you have any comments - Dennis

Main Menu
Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World. Please login.

May 15, 2024, 06:33:45 AM

Login with username, password and session length

Stats
  • Total Posts: 127,347
  • Total Topics: 18,541
  • Online today: 872
  • Online ever: 915
  • (May 10, 2024, 12:47:31 PM)
Users Online
Users: 0
Guests: 765
Total: 765

Stuffed peppers for dinner

Started by Mugwump, January 22, 2013, 05:32:21 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mugwump

I can now say that 2 cats, and 2 dogs, know how to make stuffed peppers....at least they should know, all of us were in the kitchen tripping over one,  an other....cripes....but...the meal came out really good..... ;D
Jon

?Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming ?Wow! What a Ride!? ~ Hunter S. Thompson

b125killer

I think my dogs know when I'm going to start cooking before I do. There always under my feet. They know I'm going to cave and give them a taste. 
Scott

Frank The Plumber

Jalepenos stuffed with churizo? You stuff them with the churizo, bread them in corn meal, fry them in ex virgin olive oil, dry them, dip them still hot into chihuaha cheese. A bit of cucumber dip sauce, nice.

You can use pablanos too.
I have 100 fish tanks, but two pairs of shoes. The latter is proof that I am still relatively sane. The question is...relative to what?

ilroost

Frank that sounds great. i will have t0 try it

Mugwump

Yep, a variation of Jalapeno 'poppers'....we use sausage/cheese..cut the peppers lengthwise and stuff....throw em on the grill and brown a bit....'pop'......MMMmmmmm....pablanos work too, like Frank said..they're milder...
Jon

?Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming ?Wow! What a Ride!? ~ Hunter S. Thompson

shatanka

These recipes sound delish...gonna have to try to make some of both!

Frank The Plumber

Be certain to remove all of the seeds and most of the white from inside the peppers.
I have 100 fish tanks, but two pairs of shoes. The latter is proof that I am still relatively sane. The question is...relative to what?

Mugwump

What??...remove the hot part?.....LOL.....seeds release oils....'hot 'oils'....LOL
Jon

Frank The Plumber

That's what makes you sit up in bed in the middle of the night. Almost all of the capsacin is in the seeds and white bit. Growllll...........uh oh.

Mugwump

Quote from: Frank The Plumber on January 24, 2013, 04:54:59 PM
That's what makes you sit up in bed in the middle of the night. Almost all of the capsacin is in the seeds and white bit. Growllll...........uh oh.

Not me....nope.... ;D
Jon