• Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World.

News:

I increased the "User online time threshold" today (11/29/2023) so maybe you won't lose so many posts.   Everything is up-to-date and running smoothly. Shoot me a message if you have any comments - Dennis

Main Menu
Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World. Please login.

May 05, 2024, 11:19:30 AM

Login with username, password and session length

Stats
  • Total Posts: 127,329
  • Total Topics: 18,535
  • Online today: 652
  • Online ever: 799
  • (May 03, 2024, 03:51:52 PM)
Users Online
Users: 0
Guests: 623
Total: 623

GreenWater swap day...

Started by Mugwump, March 23, 2014, 04:36:02 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mugwump

...it's almost time to start getting ready....more coffee first ;D...
Jon

?Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming ?Wow! What a Ride!? ~ Hunter S. Thompson

Rjb3

Car's packed. Next, I'll bag a few fish. Pick Steve up at seven. . . .  I'm on schedule.

Ron Sower

Wishing you a lot of success today!
Happy Aquariuming,
Ron

Rjb3

They filled the place for the first hour. Lots of people. Lots of good deals. Nice club. Spoke to lots of friends. Got some of Jon n Jan's Blue eyed pleco babies . . . . . It was a good day.

Mugwump

Quote from: Rjb3 on March 23, 2014, 04:06:00 PM
They filled the place for the first hour. Lots of people. Lots of good deals. Nice club. Spoke to lots of friends. Got some of Jon n Jan's Blue eyed pleco babies . . . . . It was a good day.

;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D..t'was a good day....yep...even found some vinegar eels ;D
Jon

?Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming ?Wow! What a Ride!? ~ Hunter S. Thompson

b125killer

I like the people at GreenWater. There so much nicer than people at the GCCA.

Scott

Mugwump

Quote from: b125killer on March 23, 2014, 08:05:01 PM
I like the people at GreenWater. There so much nicer than people at the GCCA.

Yup, but eggheads at both....t'is the way it is I guess??
Jon

Mugwump

..seems like the little cory's are settling in nicely  ;D ;D ;D..little pigs chow on anything they can find too.....LOL
Jon

Ron Sower

Happy Aquariuming,
Ron

Mugwump

Quote from: Ron Sower on March 26, 2014, 02:34:14 PM
What corys did you get?

Corydoras habrosus......the 'wittle' ones  ;D
Jon

Ron Sower

I love them.  I haven't kept those, but I have the littler ones now; C. pygmaeus. Fun little guys to watch.  They spawned once while I watched.
Happy Aquariuming,
Ron