• Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World.

News:

I increased the "User online time threshold" today (11/29/2023) so maybe you won't lose so many posts.   Everything is up-to-date and running smoothly. Shoot me a message if you have any comments - Dennis

Main Menu
Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World. Please login.

May 05, 2024, 01:31:28 PM

Login with username, password and session length

Stats
  • Total Posts: 127,329
  • Total Topics: 18,535
  • Online today: 707
  • Online ever: 799
  • (May 03, 2024, 03:51:52 PM)
Users Online
Users: 0
Guests: 647
Total: 647

Auction

Started by ilroost, March 22, 2014, 06:43:29 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

ilroost

Still have all my money, because there was nothing but guppies and angels being auctioned off

Mugwump

Quote from: ilroost on March 22, 2014, 06:43:29 PM
Still have all my money, because there was nothing but guppies and angels being auctioned off

LOL...lucky you....come on up to Green Water tomorrow, we'll lighten your pockets...LOL
Jon

?Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming ?Wow! What a Ride!? ~ Hunter S. Thompson

b125killer

Whats wrong with guppies and angels? ;D  Green water is a nice little swap. Bunch of friendly people there.
Scott

Mugwump

Quote from: b125killer on March 22, 2014, 08:40:54 PM
Whats wrong with guppies and angels? ;D  Green water is a nice little swap. Bunch of friendly people there.

Sic em, Scott....LOL.....He's wanting some..... really.... ;D
Jon

?Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming ?Wow! What a Ride!? ~ Hunter S. Thompson