• Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World.

News:

I increased the "User online time threshold" today (11/29/2023) so maybe you won't lose so many posts.   Everything is up-to-date and running smoothly. Shoot me a message if you have any comments - Dennis

Main Menu
Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World. Please login.

May 05, 2024, 02:48:17 PM

Login with username, password and session length

Stats
  • Total Posts: 127,329
  • Total Topics: 18,535
  • Online today: 707
  • Online ever: 799
  • (May 03, 2024, 03:51:52 PM)
Users Online
Users: 1
Guests: 625
Total: 626

Ta Da !!!!! Friday!!!!!

Started by Mugwump, March 21, 2014, 06:51:16 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mugwump

Jan's playing 'hookie' and we're going look for a reliable 2nd car.....haven't seen too much that we like yet....but,,,who knows??...SWAP on Sunday....prep on Sat.....

Jon

?Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming ?Wow! What a Ride!? ~ Hunter S. Thompson

Owl307

Its spring break after school today for us!
With patience and perseverance anything can be accomplished.

EdKaz

Isnt car shopping a whole lotta FUN >:(

The wife and I are planning to visit the swap Sun.....We'll have to stop buy and see you folks again.

Mugwump

Quote from: Owl307 on March 21, 2014, 08:23:20 AM
Its spring break after school today for us!

Yahooooooo !!!....turn em loose !!!....LOL
Jon

?Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming ?Wow! What a Ride!? ~ Hunter S. Thompson

PaulineMi

While having coffee this a.m. we heard then saw the first red winged blackbirds of the season.  They're the first to arrive around here in the spring and also the first to leave late summer. And....the sun is shining gloriously.  8)
When you find people who not only tolerate your quirks but celebrate them with glad cries of "Me too!" be sure to cherish them. Because those weirdos are your tribe.  (Sweatpants & Coffee)

Your moron cup is full. Empty it.  (Author unknown)

Mugwump

Quote from: EdKaz on March 21, 2014, 08:40:19 AM
Isnt car shopping a whole lotta FUN >:(

The wife and I are planning to visit the swap Sun.....We'll have to stop buy and see you folks again.

Used cars are marked too high for the piece of crap that they want to sell you.....it's a joke

Cool, we'll see ya there.... ;D
Jon

ilroost

The local auction is saturday in peoria, going there. No swap on sunday as i'm sure all my money will be gone after the auction.

EdKaz

QuoteUsed cars are marked too high for the piece of crap that they want to sell you.....it's a joke

Its actually the WORST time to buy a used car right now. Dealers have stocked up with any and everything(lots of JUNK) anticipating income tax refund check buying sprees. My brother inlaw has a car lot out this way and LOVES this time of year.....he typically marks EVERYTHING up in Mid Feb.....than has to drop prices again in Mid May Early June for the stuff he coulndt sell.

Mugwump

Quote from: EdKaz on March 21, 2014, 07:15:10 PM
QuoteUsed cars are marked too high for the piece of crap that they want to sell you.....it's a joke

Its actually the WORST time to buy a used car right now. Dealers have stocked up with any and everything(lots of JUNK) anticipating income tax refund check buying sprees. My brother inlaw has a car lot out this way and LOVES this time of year.....he typically marks EVERYTHING up in Mid Feb.....than has to drop prices again in Mid May Early June for the stuff he coulndt sell.

Well that and parents buying their kids 'grad' cars, and going away to college this fall cars....etc..
Jon

Mugwump

going on 9 PM and it's still 45 deg's outside..... ;D....strange....
Jon