• Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World.

News:

I increased the "User online time threshold" today (11/29/2023) so maybe you won't lose so many posts.   Everything is up-to-date and running smoothly. Shoot me a message if you have any comments - Dennis

Main Menu
Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World. Please login.

May 05, 2024, 12:44:26 PM

Login with username, password and session length

Stats
  • Total Posts: 127,329
  • Total Topics: 18,535
  • Online today: 707
  • Online ever: 799
  • (May 03, 2024, 03:51:52 PM)
Users Online
Users: 1
Guests: 693
Total: 694

Ed and his beautiful bride...

Started by Mugwump, March 16, 2014, 08:21:05 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mugwump

...stopped in this afternoon...great folks and we chatted for hours....Ed needs more tanks....LOL
Jon

?Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming ?Wow! What a Ride!? ~ Hunter S. Thompson

EdKaz

NO Ed DOESNT need more tanks...he revamped too many old stands and pulled  too many tanks outta moth balls already.... This round WAS SUPPOSED to be S I M P L E.......a couple pairs,10 tanks or so......15 tanks  tops.  :o ::) ::) ::)

THANKS for helping me blow that "plan" ALL to hell ;)

With THAT cleared up............

WE Had a GREAT time, and as usual with a visit to the Mugwump Fish World, I.......WE, left better educated and more enthusiastic then before......not to mention clutching  buckets and totes of goodies and MORE bags of some SWEET fish......... and needing to get more tanks up and running

THANK YOU and Jan again for the hospitality, education, and the goodies.

Thanks also, for AGAIN planting a smile or 12 on this grumpy ole farts face, I felt like a 10 yr old kid at Christmas loading up the car for our trip home.

Do me a favor, and when you get a chance  PM me your address.

THANKS FOR HAVING US AGAIN!!!!!

Mugwump

You're both welcome to come drink our coffee any time. Did you decide on going to the Green Water swap yet?
Jon

?Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming ?Wow! What a Ride!? ~ Hunter S. Thompson

EdKaz

We will most likely go check out the green water swap.

Id like to try to get some plants and try my LUCK in green thumbing a few tanks this time around. Looking also for a decent sized air pump, like I mentioned yesterday mine are getting weak :(

Mugwump

Quote from: EdKaz on March 17, 2014, 07:26:06 AM
We will most likely go check out the green water swap.

Id like to try to get some plants and try my LUCK in green thumbing a few tanks this time around. Looking also for a decent sized air pump, like I mentioned yesterday mine are getting weak :(

..I'm not sure that Mark will be at Green Water, but I know he'll be at the GCCA swap in April...there was a nice couple at the Green Water who had super nice swords, and a few anubias....maybe they'll be there??...

Jon