• Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World.

News:

I increased the "User online time threshold" today (11/29/2023) so maybe you won't lose so many posts.   Everything is up-to-date and running smoothly. Shoot me a message if you have any comments - Dennis

Main Menu
Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World. Please login.

May 05, 2024, 04:37:05 AM

Login with username, password and session length

Stats
  • Total Posts: 127,329
  • Total Topics: 18,535
  • Online today: 652
  • Online ever: 799
  • (May 03, 2024, 03:51:52 PM)
Users Online
Users: 0
Guests: 624
Total: 624

Sunday====>

Started by Mugwump, March 16, 2014, 06:04:17 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mugwump

....did I say good morn'n..????

Jon

?Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming ?Wow! What a Ride!? ~ Hunter S. Thompson

wsantia1

Oh crap! My coffee maker is not working.  ??? >:(
Willie

Too Many Fish. Not Enough Tanks.

Mugwump

Quote from: wsantia1 on March 16, 2014, 07:16:25 AM

uh oh, that's not good....check the plug/breaker??....G I coffee...boil water, stir in grounds, wait a few minutes for it to settle/brew.....grab a cup....good stuff ;D..or just run to Target real quick and get a new one.... ;D
Jon

?Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming ?Wow! What a Ride!? ~ Hunter S. Thompson

Mugwump

Fish are fed, bbs made, and Jan's decorating G'son's B-day cake for later.....trash taken out, demons fed, time for my Wheaties  ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D
Jon

wsantia1

Quote from: Mugwump on March 16, 2014, 07:49:47 AM
Quote from: wsantia1 on March 16, 2014, 07:16:25 AM

uh oh, that's not good....check the plug/breaker??....G I coffee...boil water, stir in grounds, wait a few minutes for it to settle/brew.....grab a cup....good stuff ;D..or just run to Target real quick and get a new one.... ;D

Well this coffee pot belongs to the apartment housing.  I'll request a new one tomorrow. Funny but during the week they have coffee and bagels in the lobby.  Nothing on the weekend.  Well only two more weeks here at the most.
Willie

Mugwump

..."coffee and bagels in the lobby"......that'll spoil ya....LOL...can you go down for that in your 'jammies'....LOL ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D
Jon

wsantia1

Quote from: Mugwump on March 16, 2014, 08:07:38 AM
..."coffee and bagels in the lobby"......that'll spoil ya....LOL...can you go down for that in your 'jammies'....LOL ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D

Not jammies but I've gone down in sweatpants, tea shirt & slippers.  And yes it will spoil you and I am also drinking twice as much coffee because I still make my own.  I'm on my way to Dunkin Donuts now.  Did somebody say donuts. ;D ;D ;D
Willie

Ron Sower

Quote from: wsantia1 on March 16, 2014, 08:29:59 AM
I'm on my way to Dunkin Donuts now.  Did somebody say donuts. ;D ;D ;D

hang on...I'm coming with ya!
Happy Aquariuming,
Ron