• Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World.

News:

I increased the "User online time threshold" today (11/29/2023) so maybe you won't lose so many posts.   Everything is up-to-date and running smoothly. Shoot me a message if you have any comments - Dennis

Main Menu
Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World. Please login.

May 18, 2024, 01:57:31 PM

Login with username, password and session length

Stats
  • Total Posts: 127,357
  • Total Topics: 18,543
  • Online today: 47
  • Online ever: 930
  • (May 15, 2024, 03:08:47 PM)
Users Online
Users: 0
Guests: 49
Total: 49

What a day....

Started by Mugwump, February 28, 2014, 06:53:26 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mugwump

I've been running all day...after running a few errands..I took Bob up to 'Petland' in Rockford...then back to Dekalb to pick up Jan...home and fed the fish, demons, Jan fed the girls...off to 'Petsmart' for dog/cat food...then across town to 'Schnuck's' for groceries...back home unload, and put away everything, then took trash out..........and now molding out ;D.....ahhhh
Jon

?Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming ?Wow! What a Ride!? ~ Hunter S. Thompson

b125killer

You came to Rockford and didn't come to see me. :(  Did you find anything good at Petland?
Scott

Mugwump

Quote from: b125killer on March 01, 2014, 06:28:59 AM
You came to Rockford and didn't come to see me. :(  Did you find anything good at Petland?

Naw....only thing they had was two plats...Rob and I, discussed my selling him some angels. He was even open to the better, higher priced phenotypes...PB's, Koi, etc...I may end up doing some business with them again.... ;D ..that would be nice too, they don't sell many, but are steady with there sales.

I thought that you'd be sleeping, plus I had to get back and pick up Jan...
Jon

?Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming ?Wow! What a Ride!? ~ Hunter S. Thompson

b125killer

I probably was sleeping. Plus I had to work last night. I like Rob, he has done ok as far as selling fish to him. But it's more like taken fish to a pawn shop. He does pay better for rare phenotypes, Also for bigger angels. Last time I was in he wanted to buy more angels. To bad I didn't have anything for him.
Let me know next time your in town. I like going to Petland too. ;D

Scott