• Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World.

News:

I increased the "User online time threshold" today (11/29/2023) so maybe you won't lose so many posts.   Everything is up-to-date and running smoothly. Shoot me a message if you have any comments - Dennis

Main Menu
Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World. Please login.

May 04, 2024, 03:06:38 AM

Login with username, password and session length

Stats
  • Total Posts: 127,328
  • Total Topics: 18,534
  • Online today: 615
  • Online ever: 799
  • (May 03, 2024, 03:51:52 PM)
Users Online
Users: 0
Guests: 562
Total: 562

Hey Willie....

Started by PaulineMi, October 31, 2014, 09:03:29 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

PaulineMi

Are you an insomniac too?   Sometimes I check out the forum during the wee hours of the morning and I see your name as the only other member in the "users online" box.

When you find people who not only tolerate your quirks but celebrate them with glad cries of "Me too!" be sure to cherish them. Because those weirdos are your tribe.  (Sweatpants & Coffee)

Your moron cup is full. Empty it.  (Author unknown)

Mugwump

Quote from: PaulineMi on October 31, 2014, 09:03:29 AM
Are you an insomniac too?   Sometimes I check out the forum during the wee hours of the morning and I see your name as the only other member in the "users online" box.

I've popped in during the wee hours myself a couple times,,,,,,and there's Willie.. ;D
Jon

?Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming ?Wow! What a Ride!? ~ Hunter S. Thompson

Ron Sower

Good ol' Willie must be sleeping in!
Happy Aquariuming,
Ron

Mugwump

Quote from: Ron Sower on October 31, 2014, 11:45:34 AM
Good ol' Willie must be sleeping in!

or out pricing a new snow shovel.....LOL...
Jon

?Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming ?Wow! What a Ride!? ~ Hunter S. Thompson

wsantia1

LOL :D :D :D :D :D,  Yes i am an insomniac. ??? I do some of my best work at 4 am.  It is going to get real bad next week when they roll the clock back. :o  I do tend to take a nap in the afternoon though. 8)
Willie

Too Many Fish. Not Enough Tanks.

Mugwump

Quote from: wsantia1 on October 31, 2014, 12:36:09 PM
LOL :D :D :D :D :D,  Yes i am an insomniac. ??? I do some of my best work at 4 am.  It is going to get real bad next week when they roll the clock back. :o  I do tend to take a nap in the afternoon though. 8)

...nap?...just tried that..but Manny ran across my head to get to the back of the love seat, to chase the blowing leaves outside......sheesh....
Jon